Sunderland 0 Newcastle United 1

snakehips

I have to say I'd play Ferguson over R. Taylor at LB. Raylor is just generally shite. Ferguson really is too frail to be a recognised fullback, but he has potential and has had a couple of decent cameos in the league, and could offer pace and movement on the left side. Jonas was begging for someone to run the overlap with him against Arsenal and Raylor was definitely not the one he was looking for.

I'd send out the same XI that lined up against Arsenal with that one change. Obertan, Marveaux, and Best will be good options from the bench.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say I'd play Ferguson over R. Taylor at LB. Raylor is just generally shite. Ferguson really is too frail to be a recognised fullback, but he has potential and has had a couple of decent cameos in the league, and could offer pace and movement on the left side. Jonas was begging for someone to run the overlap with him against Arsenal and Raylor was definitely not the one he was looking for.

I'd send out the same XI that lined up against Arsenal with that one change. Obertan, Marveaux, and Best will be good options from the bench.

I'd start Best on his own with Obertan or Abeid in behind. Best's looked our best striker by a mile in pre-season and on saturday when he came on. Doesn't get nearly enough credit for his workrate and we all know he can finish very well, even when under pressure in the box.

Definite starter if I was Pardew would be Leon. Sad state of affairs, tbh.

Shola should always start against the Mackems. All logic is thrown aside when Shola is fit for the derby.

Too right. He shouldn't even be training this week in case of injury, Pardew should be wheeling him around Andy Pipkinesque, covered in bubble wrap.

:lol:

Shola_ameobi_in_his_mask_007.jpg

"I want that one Alan.…

… I do' like it"

For those in the antipodes, well at least the west island of New Zealand, be aware the cunts at foxsports aren't broadcasting the derby live and at this stage have no advertised schedule for the delayed telecast.

Oh but you can watch Peterborough v Ipswich at 4:30am Sunday morning!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those in the antipodes, well at least the west island of New Zealand, be aware the cunts at foxsports aren't broadcasting the derby live and at this stage have no advertised schedule for the delayed telecast.

Oh but you can watch Peterborough v Ipswich at 4:30am Sunday morning!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sammynb,

For those in Australia at least, Fox Sports 2 is showing the game as a red button special!

Actually, meeting up with a bunch of Toon Fans in Perth to watch the derby.

Sammynb,

For those in Australia at least, Fox Sports 2 is showing the game as a red button special!

Really? Nice one db, their site doesn't mention it, have they been advertising it?

7pm in Perth should be a good evening for you as long as the mackem killer is released.

Sammynb,

Really? Nice one db, their site doesn't mention it, have they been advertising it?

7pm in Perth should be a good evening for you as long as the mackem killer is released.

Nah, but I Tweeted Adam Peacock (the Toon-supporter Fox presenter) about it and he confirmed it.

Sammynb,

Nah, but I Tweeted Adam Peacock (the Toon-supporter Fox presenter) about it and he confirmed it.

Yep 9PM red button special.

What's with beaming it out for the cons but nowt available in The Motherland like !?

Human rights gone mad.

We get all the games every round, something about punishing us for living in a warm sunny climate :lol:

What's with beaming it out for the cons but nowt available in The Motherland like !?

Human rights gone mad.

We get all the games every round, something about punishing us for living in a warm sunny climate :lol:

. . sly :lol:

Oh and I forgot to mention, where it's a midday kick off in the village of the damned, it's a perfect time for the pub 9pm here :icon_lol:

by the way I'd swap it all to be able to go to games every week* instead of watching it on TV alone at 4am when we're getting humped at Stoke.

*once that cunt Ashley has sold up and fucked off back to where he belongs.

Human rights gone mad.

. . sly :lol:

Oh and I forgot to mention, where it's a midday kick off in the village of the damned, it's a perfect time for the pub 9pm here :icon_lol:

*once that cunt Ashley has sold up and fucked off back to where he belongs.

Aye he's the one that should've been on the con ships like - the balast laiden bastard that he is.

Pardew has to see sense and go with a 451.

Also interesting whether todays reserve game has brought Fergie and Marveaux into play. Hard to think Marveaux would play that well and not get a run out, especially as he lasted the full 90.

Krul

Simpson -- Taylor -- Coloccini -- Ferguson

Tiote

Barton ---------Cabaye

Obertan ---------------------- Marveaux

Ba

Something along those lines might sneak us a win.

Arrgh, bless. It's like a little christmas tree. We used to have a poster on here called christmas tree.

Was a reet cunt mind.

It's like a Christmas tree looking for a cuddle 'sorry guys, lets have a group hug'

Oh and I forgot to mention, where it's a midday kick off in the village of the damned, it's a perfect time for the pub 9pm here :lol:

If you want, I'll phone you up and tell you result so you can get a bet on before it kicks off down your way.

Anyone whos actually going have you got your tkts yet?...mines havent turned up yet...

Aye, came yesterday. If you've got anyone in your friends and family list, check it hasn't gone to one of thiers, cos even though it's supposed to be bust there's been a fuck on with them sending tickets to random houses etc.