Sunderland 0 Newcastle United 1

snakehips

Fucking get in. Didn't deserve to win that but who the fuck cares? I'll take the win anyday.

Going forward we're poo, but I think overall we didn't give them any clear chances. Collo played very well, as did Krul.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Krul and Colo were immense. Tiote had an awful first half, but played very well in the first half. Sessegnon best player on the pitch. Obertan was fast, but basically had no end product, but I'll wait for him to settle before passing judgement.

Krul and Colo were immense. Tiote had an awful first half, but played very well in the first half. Sessegnon best player on the pitch. Obertan was fast, but basically had no end product, but I'll wait for him to settle before passing judgement.

Say what?

Dirty mackems, dirty monkey mackems, dirty mackems, YOU ARE FROM SUNDERLAND! :D :D :rolleyes::boogie: :boogie: :icon_lol:

'Inherently moral' club out there today. Disgrace to this league, hopefully they will soon return to the primordial muck they crawled out of. Straight red for Bardsley, straight red for Larsson, Cattermole probably should've walked just for being the despicable scum that he is.

We've got no money, no left-back, no strikers and we still nick it!

Edited by acrossthepond

Say what?

Whoops! Meant to say "Tiote had an awful first half, but played very well in the second half" haha

Game of two halfs.

Much better prformance from us in the second half although we still lacked that creative edge and genuine threat upfront. Going with one up top was always gonna mean this was a low scoring affair. I would of prefered two upfront but we got the result we needed and we were solid and resilient which is something we lacked last season late in games.

The mackems could and probably should of had 3 sent off today. Larsson for a blatant handball, Cattermole for his reckless challenge on Jonas and the one which the ref got right where Bardsley nearly broke coloccini's leg. He was lucky to get up to be honest.

In the end we got the result we deserved. Massive three points and a boost going into the next game but today proved we need those reinforcements urgently otherwise the lack of goals and chances created will have us battling out games we should dominate.

Raylors goal was a peach! Pleased for the lad who got some unessecary stick last week, put in another solid performance and deserved his goal.

:D