Sunderland 0 Newcastle United 1

snakehips

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking brilliant result considering. And always good to put one over the inbred, pointless cunts - even more so when they're crowing about how much better off they are than us. (funny like, when they were in danger of going to the wall in the last days of Bob Murray's reign, I can't recall one of us revelling in their potential demise - we sympathised. But then we're decent).

Agree that both Cattermole & Larsson should have walked as well as Bardsley but to argue that you have to agree that both Ryan Taylor and Cabaye were lucky to stay on the pitch too. As for Sunderland's supposed 1st half domination, I didn't watch or listen to it - I was keeping up to date with it on the BBC text feed and they were absolutely adamant that besides a chance at the beginning and one at the end of the half, we pissed all over them.

Fucking brilliant result considering. And always good to put one over the inbred, pointless cunts - even more so when they're crowing about how much better off they are than us. (funny like, when they were in danger of going to the wall in the last days of Bob Murray's reign, I can't recall one of us revelling in their potential demise - we sympathised. But then we're decent).

Agree that both Cattermole & Larsson should have walked as well as Bardsley but to argue that you have to agree that both Ryan Taylor and Cabaye were lucky to stay on the pitch too. As for Sunderland's supposed 1st half domination, I didn't watch or listen to it - I was keeping up to date with it on the BBC text feed and they were absolutely adamant that besides a chance at the beginning and one at the end of the half, we pissed all over them.

They absolutely mullered us on possession for the first half but barely did anything with it. We looked a little shaky at first but as the game drew on it was obvious that we were matching anything they threw at us.

As said previously, Sessegnon looked a handy player for them. Second half we came out wanting it more and saw out a good result.

Pathetic seeing the highlights when Larsson ran up to the linesman claiming the ball had hit his head. Unfortunately fooled no-one except the official, who were poor for both teams.

Cabaye shouldn't have been sent off for his challenge on Bardsley - at that point in the game Sunderland had been getting away with murder - a yellow sets the tone and plenty Sunderland challenges went unpunished so it would be unfair to give Cabaye anything more.

Cabaye shouldn't have been sent off for his challenge on Bardsley - at that point in the game Sunderland had been getting away with murder - a yellow sets the tone and plenty Sunderland challenges went unpunished so it would be unfair to give Cabaye anything more.

I didn't say he should have been sent off, I said he was lucky to stay on the pitch - subtle difference. Players have gone for challenges like the one he did on Bardsley.

In the same respect that the Mackems should acknowledge that Larsson should have walked for the handball, conversely we need to accept that on another day Cabaye could have gone too.

Yeh I suppose - had the ref been dishing out yellows before hand he definitely could have gone for that tackle & I suppose a yellow is always a risk with Cabaye's type of player.

17 fouls from Sunderland - for me Cattermole committed 3 yellow card tackles.

In regards to Larrson it's simple enough - red card and penalty, no debate, rules of the game - although some mackems have said it shouldn't have been a sending off.

They will never acknowledge anything bad about Sunderland till they go totally tits up.

If a player's leg is broken by a deliberately reckless challenge like De Jong's on Ben Arfa, the perpetrator could be banned for as long as it takes for the player to return from injury.

even if its an accident? what about someone like buust who had to retire? would irwin retire too?

sometimes accidents do happen

And Roy Keane too? Retirement plainly not an option but it would be a long time before the injured player threw in the towel on coming back so the ban would be lengthy. I agree with the problems you and Manc-Mag highlight though, probably would never work thinking about it.

However I'm sick of the likes of De Jong and Cattermole jumping into challenges late and I wish there was a bigger sanction than a red card for them to worry about.

If a player's leg is broken by a deliberately reckless challenge like De Jong's on Ben Arfa, the perpetrator could be banned for as long as it takes for the player to return from injury.

even if its an accident? what about someone like buust who had to retire? would irwin retire too?

And Roy Keane too? Retirement plainly not an option but it would be a long time before the injured player threw in the towel on coming back so the ban would be lengthy. I agree with the problems you and Manc-Mag highlight though, probably would never work thinking about it.

However I'm sick of the likes of De Jong and Cattermole jumping into challenges late and I wish there was a bigger sanction than a red card for them to worry about.

Lock them in a room with ray wilkins for 15 minutes.

Lock them in a room with ray wilkins for 15 minutes.

:lol: So he can give them a nice sensible talk about running sideways like a crab?

Thought Krul done well, there was the canny one he tipped over the bar, but it was straight at him and you'd expect it. The best was the shot were he dived to his left and most would have turned it round the post but he had geet strong hands and pushed it out wide to Jonas - who proceeded to concede a free-kick right by the corner flag, but still. Jonas had a good game to be fair to him though.

Thought Obertan was wank. Totally absent first half. One of the lad's talked him up saying he was creating space off the ball, but I never saw any of that on the TV. Happy to be corrected. Saw a bit more of the ball second half, but nowt effective. Lot happier with the solid show from Cabaye.

article118372800028b700.jpg

I went to school with him. Lived in Wallsend all his life, and lived 3 doors down from me. This photo was put up in the changing rooms at school for years.

He still gets it brought up to this day, the poor cunt.

I went to school with him. Lived in Wallsend all his life, and lived 3 doors down from me. This photo was put up in the changing rooms at school for years.

:lol: quality tale.

One thing that struck me about Ba when he came on on Saturday was how much he looks like Bubba off Forrest Gump. He narf does. I'd like to see Pards go back to 4 4 2 on Saturday though, and attack Fulham we can beat them, if we do it's probably our best start to a Premiership season for ten years.

:lol: quality tale.

One thing that struck me about Ba when he came on on Saturday was how much he looks like Bubba off Forrest Gump. He narf does. I'd like to see Pards go back to 4 4 2 on Saturday though, and attack Fulham we can beat them, if we do it's probably our best start to a Premiership season for ten years.

He never came on, on saturday, did he? Seen him ready to come on but then the ball went out for a throw and we took it quick before Webb the whistler blew for Full-time. Think Pardew just wanted Shola to get his heroes reception as he left the field.

Thought Obertan was wank. Totally absent first half. One of the lad's talked him up saying he was creating space off the ball, but I never saw any of that on the TV. Happy to be corrected. Saw a bit more of the ball second half, but nowt effective. Lot happier with the solid show from Cabaye.

Obertan should not be underestimed though, he could be a Nani type of player given he has a manager who dares to experiment with the team.

I quite like what he shows in his games for ManU, seems very skilled http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FLsaPilQVg, along with Ben Arfa and Marveaux we certainly have the potential to be seriously magic on the midfield

Edited by Aeris