12 days to get a left back and striker in

Holden McGroin

Will we do it?  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As it looks like we wont get either before saturday, i just hope we can tie deals up next week.

I really dont get why the club wont just stump up the 6mil asking price for Pieters.

Its not like we dont have any money... :lol:

I voted no because I don't think we'll get both. I think they will realise that we don't have a single senior left back and that will force them to buy. But looking at it from Ashley's point of view, we have Ba, Shola, Best, LovenKrands, Ben Arfa, Ranger and Vukic so there's absolutely no need for another striker.

I voted no because I don't think we'll get both. I think they will realise that we don't have a single senior left back and that will force them to buy. But looking at it from Ashley's point of view, we have Ba, Shola, Best, LovenKrands, Ben Arfa, Ranger and Vukic so there's absolutely no need for another striker.

Aye. I think LB or nothing.

It'd be an Ashley all time low if we have the Carroll and Enrique money and no left back come Sept 1st.

I'd honestly be surprised if Ashley left us without a left back. Even if its a loan for Bertrand or van Aanholt.

As it looks like we wont get either before saturday, i just hope we can tie deals up next week.

I really dont get why the club wont just stump up the 6mil asking price for Pieters.

If we signed him tomorrow would you have him in your XI for Saturday?

Perhaps LardAsh want the Ricky money to = transfer fee and wages ?? Virtually impossible to achieve, if that's the aim.

Yes.

Its funny that you think your funny :lol:

Yes.

Its funny that you think your funny :lol:

I laughed.

Haven't seen too many formations recently. Is the realisation that this transfer window is likey to be another massively underwhelming one kicked in?

I actually hope I'm wrong and that our owners do the right thing but I'll be surprised if we get more than a new left back.

AP now saying Taylor will be lb again on Saturday. I'm sure he said we would have 2players in by the weekend. Do you think he actually believes it or he knows all along that he's talking shite?

Im starting to think he is one of these blokes and tells a blatant lie without battering an eyelid and then forgetting he told that lie 5 mins later. Constant bullshitter who will say what people want to hear at that moment in time regardless of how accurate it may be.