Danny Simpson

DubiousBobcat

Come on lads.....a lot on here have slated Simpson, I've supported but the back end of last season ment i also was one of those who didnt think he was good enough.

If we get a decent price for him i'd let him go. But then we are back to where we are with the LB and ST situation..........just hope that this time IF they do sell him they have a replacement lined up....NOT Raylor, Saylor, Gosling or Perch though.

We'll have a replacement lined up, just won't be a RB. Either another keeper or a bib bag.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing with Ridsdale too, when Leeds were in the CL they got MASSIVE bonuses. Andy Couzens played 1 minute v Monaco and got a £12k bonus as did every player that night. He was only on for 1 min!

MENTAL

I know he doesnt set the world alight with his performaces atc and can be a bit shaky but theres no point letting him go, we're not going to get better and there isnt many other RB's in the Prem who are better than him.

Not only that but we wont improve on him because we wont replace him.

I should really have been looking forward to this transfer window and seeing the players we could get in with getting the Carroll money, but I havent, it's been good news after bad news and i know for a fact the last week of the transfer window is gonna be a nightmare

Lets face it, if he were to go we could definitely replace him with better. He's done ok ish but he's no great shakes by any stretch.

The fact is though none of us have any confidence that we will. It will be another loan at best or it will be Raylor or Pearch. Much like the striker situation, from Ashley's point of view, we have those two, Tavernier and Gosling (who can apparently play there). Too many players to require a replacement!

Come on lads.....a lot on here have slated Simpson, I've supported but the back end of last season ment i also was one of those who didnt think he was good enough.

If we get a decent price for him i'd let him go. But then we are back to where we are with the LB and ST situation..........just hope that this time IF they do sell him they have a replacement lined up....NOT Raylor, Saylor, Gosling or Perch though.

Its got nothing to do with whether he is good enough or not. Its more down to Ashley selling him and not getting in a replacement.

Lets face it, if he were to go we could definitely replace him with better. He's done ok ish but he's no great shakes by any stretch.

The fact is though none of us have any confidence that we will. It will be another loan at best or it will be Raylor or Pearch. Much like the striker situation, from Ashley's point of view, we have those two, Tavernier and Gosling (who can apparently play there). Too many players to require a replacement!

tavernier went out on loan didnt he?

Went to play cricket for Middlesex. Lord's Tavernier.

Now that's a craker :lol:

That wouldnt stop Ashley from using it as an excuse.

Agreed that the worry is not getting a suitable replacement.

Its a crying shame that we are bothered about losing a RB who is painfully average at best solely down to the fact FMA has shown a lack of ability to "locate" quality replacements and "get them over the line".

J69 How about....shut the fuck up you boring cunt. Your more of a "yes man" than AP you little bitch.

:lol:

Hey Deano, what does your dutch mate say about this? Don't you have another mate who plays cluedo with Barton? Has he got a hot tip?

Your one of team boring as well arent you?

Really quite sad how deluded you are....You think your funny?

You could only dream of having real friends as apposed to your little internet buddies on here, actually coming to think of it i dont think many like you on here neither. Freak.

And before you say about people liking me on here, im not here to score points and be liked. I couldnt give a flying fuck if im liked or not.

I have my opinion and i've earned it. How many games have you been to?

Hey Deano, what does your dutch mate say about this? Don't you have another mate who plays cluedo with Barton? Has he got a hot tip?

Your one of team boring as well arent you?

Really quite sad how deluded you are....You think your funny?

You could only dream of having real friends as apposed to your little internet buddies on here, actually coming to think of it i dont think many like you on here neither. Freak.

And before you say about people liking me on here, im not here to score points and be liked. I couldnt give a flying fuck if im liked or not.

I have my opinion and i've earned it. How many games have you been to?

Hey cockface, you're dutch mate said Pieters was in Newcaslte watching the game and would sign earlier this week. My mate who plays scrabble with Marveaux said he won't be playing leftback. Let's see hooz talking shite shall we? Let's see hooz informayshon is write shall we?

Are you really as stupid as you seem? Why am i even doubting it? Of course you are...your a tool.

Other people have "been told" things and posted on here, they didnt get the stick i do. Its not my fault my mate was wrong....shit happens....move on.

I know you wanna be in the with clique but come on fella your trying to hard. :lol:

dont give a fuck about a click i just think you were making stuff up about pieters to get attenshon. as for me my sources are quality, like I say i have a mate who is very in with marveaux and he says he wont play leftback, lets see whooz write shall we?

KSA - 1

Deano - 0

looser

LOSER