Football Manager 2012

2bias

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha better. Anything other than "Fm" is great thanks!

New features look alright, and I'll probably follow the same patter I've done for the last two years. Which is, say I'm not getting it right up until the day its released, and then just fucking get it.

With 2011 I waited til I had the new pc in feb which meant it had been patched up to the nines. But I might be tried to get back to release date with this one. Depends on what's out around the same time. November will be a busy release month if that's what they're aiming for.

• 4 weeks later...

5 weeks :lol:

We should have a TT challenge. Post performance at regular intervals Screen shot of league, tactic and finances should suffice.

I suggest taking over a newly promoted League 2 side and seeing how quickly you can get to the Prem.

Thoughts?

perhaps a bit down the line, games possibly as man city then of course as newcastle while i get used to the game are to be played first.

would be well up for a NUFC challenge though

perhaps a bit down the line, games possibly as man city then of course as newcastle while i get used to the game are to be played first.

would be well up for a NUFC challenge though

Sure thing.

NUFC challenge: avoid relegation AND administration?

bet they change it so that fat mike and dekka sell your players from under you :lol:

its always been a possibility, theres a chairman interference stat

Im betting it will be hard as us on this one

New/Updated features:

Transfers & contracts: Significant changes to the transfer and contract systems, including loyalty bonuses, better implementation of amateur and youth contracts, an improved transfer centre and the ability to lock areas of the contract negotiation when you aren't prepared to budge. This helps you to manage your budgets and gives you flexibility in what you offer money hungry players, or agents, as incentives.

Scouting improvements: Using several real life scouting reports, a new in-game report has been devised which includes squad analysis, tactics information and information about goals scored and conceded alongside lots of other scouting improvements, giving you all the information you need to prepare before kick-off and throughout the season

3D match improvements: New animations, a whole new crowd system, improved weather system, more stadiums, plus two brand new cameras - "Behind Goal" and "Director Cam" as well as all other camera angles being reversible - meaning you can watch and analyse every aspect of every game

Manage anywhere, anytime: The ability to add or take away playable nations in your saved game as often as you want. Manage in that country at the start of the next season - meaning you don't have to stay in the nations which are chosen by you to be playable at the start of your career.

Tone: A whole new level has been added to team talks and conversations, with the new tone system, which allows you to specify the way you want to say things - be as cool as a cucumber by saying things calmly or throw tea cups around by saying things with passion. There are 6 different tones to choose from with specific comments per tone.

Intelligent interface: A new adaptive layout system, which means the higher your screen resolution, the more info is easily at your fingertips. The new interface also contains new filters, customisable columns, a new tactics screen, and lots of new overview screens.

Brand new tutorial: Standing separate from the main game, a mode to help new players find their way around the game easily, whilst also offering tips to experienced managers on how to get the most out of the game, as well as a new in-game "how to" system

I've done two seasons lately with the toon probably my best game ever, done it over 2 months like, and I'm unbeaten at home in 2 years, honestly unbeaten. 4th the first season, 3rd the second season. Adebayor and Ba up front.

What happened to your laptop?

Decided to pack in after a year like my previous one. Going for Mac next, never going back to windows.

What are the minimum requirements for this? Am I gonna have to buy a new laptop?

Decided to pack in after a year like my previous one. Going for Mac next, never going back to windows.

What are the minimum requirements for this? Am I gonna have to buy a new laptop?

Should be pretty much the same as last year.

Should be pretty much the same as last year.

The requirements are never too bad with FM. Unless you play with the 3d match engine.

Probably fixable!

Continually loops on a blue screen.