Football Manager 2012

2bias

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has arrived.

Although by all accounts I can't play on it till midnight. Cunts.

change your time!

I thought it was Steam servers that would dictate when the game is playable?

Not been able to sleep so i've been playing about on the FM12 demo before I start a game tomorrow (not changing anything just seeing whats new). They have "supporter profiles" now. Newcastles are-Loyalty-15, Passion-14,Patience-10,Affluence-8, Temperament-7..... Man Utd and Man City both have Loyalty 20, Stoke have Passion 17, Leeds have Loyalty 18 and Passion 17. So Leeds fans are more loyal than Newcastles? Fuck off

PS Nolan, Barton, Hughton, Dave Whelan and Shearer all in Ashleys disliked personnel :lol:

Edited by CleeToonFan

I love how on Newcastles disliked people it's all people that have played bad or been wankers to the club etc... on Sunderlands its all Newcastle legends/players. 75 (out of 100) level of dislike for Steven Taylor for example. I started my game 2bias as ADO Den Haag, haven't actually done anything but boot it up though

Started my customary NUFC one yesterday. Signed Pieters (3.2mill) and Sturiddge on loan (only 50% of his wages) for the season so far. Really nice timekiller in a two hour lecture.

Internet getting connected on Sunday. Will be downloading this straight away and getting cracking. Going to start with Aberdeen or Newcastle. But might take a crack with one of the top European teams to get a feel for it.

Finally got round to finishing my first full season since getting FM2012.

Once again I started with signing that man Lacina Traore and once again he produced the good helping us to a 2nd place finish in the league. Also had a semi defeat in the Carling Cup and a defeat to Chelsea in the FA Cup final.

Season1-1.jpg

TraoreSeason1.jpg

Internet getting connected on Sunday. Will be downloading this straight away and getting cracking. Going to start with Aberdeen or Newcastle. But might take a crack with one of the top European teams to get a feel for it.

Some Oil Rich Texan just bought over Aberdeen on my save... :ninja:

Stephen Dobbie :lol: and Yango signed up.

Tshabalala is an awesome signing, left winger for 325k with ace all round stats, arne Friedrich on a free when he gets over his injury as CB cover, lb is hard to get someone good, sturridge on loan is a no brainer for striker or traore if you have the cash

Finally got it and not long starting. Hate the club overview page. If I click on my clubname (or any club) just take me to the squad you twats (edit: found the way to turn that off now. The disappearence of the pre-match meeting is stupid too, it was actually helpful. Unlike the next team scouting which presents their squad with a bunch of star ratings and absolutely no insight into how they play.

Edited by The Mighty Hog

just can't get into the new one, started playing earlier and just get fecked off with not being able to get a reasonable striker.

get bids accepted like and then get told to feck off.

wayne bridge wanted 87k a week :lol:

signed lorenzo desilvestri from lazio for 3.5

Are you Newcastle Ant? I agree the wages do my head in and the agent fees are mental sometimes (Urby Emmanuelson's agent asking me for £6m!), I managed to get Daniel Sturridge for £2.6m in my 2nd season after having a ton of loan bids rejected for him my first season (wasn't able to pay 100% of his 60k a week) and he only wanted around £40k a week from me. I'm struggling to find a formation that allows me to comfortably beat teams I'm the overwhelming favorite over which is a bit frustrating.

andagainh.jpg

Played them straight after, too! Last screenshot, I promise.

1-0 down 2-1 up fuckin Jonas wrapped it up with a nik nak paddy wack give the dog a bone all the mackems fucked off home.

45,000 the mackems couldn't even sell out.

Still in two minds whether to buy it or not. Only had one decent game on FM2011, and don't have much time to really get in to a game as I would like. I'll buy it if there's new features probably, but serious question how old is too old to play FM. 33 year old man.

Edited by McFaul

Not been able to sleep so i've been playing about on the FM12 demo before I start a game tomorrow (not changing anything just seeing whats new). They have "supporter profiles" now. Newcastles are-Loyalty-15, Passion-14,Patience-10,Affluence-8, Temperament-7..... Man Utd and Man City both have Loyalty 20, Stoke have Passion 17, Leeds have Loyalty 18 and Passion 17. So Leeds fans are more loyal than Newcastles? Fuck off

PS Nolan, Barton, Hughton, Dave Whelan and Shearer all in Ashleys disliked personnel :lol:

That's beyond a piss take. Man City's crowds were down to 35,000 cheap seats in the prem under Sven we averaged 44,000 in the CCC the fucking idiots. I'm sure that's a collective average rating, and I have to say it emphasises the Newcastle jealousy in this country. Leeds fans aren't passionate they're arseholes, I've been so many times. The whole country knows who is the most loyal fans in the world let alone this country. I won't be buying it.

Not been able to sleep so i've been playing about on the FM12 demo before I start a game tomorrow (not changing anything just seeing whats new). They have "supporter profiles" now. Newcastles are-Loyalty-15, Passion-14,Patience-10,Affluence-8, Temperament-7..... Man Utd and Man City both have Loyalty 20, Stoke have Passion 17, Leeds have Loyalty 18 and Passion 17. So Leeds fans are more loyal than Newcastles? Fuck off PS Nolan, Barton, Hughton, Dave Whelan and Shearer all in Ashleys disliked personnel :lol:
That's beyond a piss take. Man City's crowds were down to 35,000 cheap seats in the prem under Sven we averaged 44,000 in the CCC the fucking idiots. I'm sure that's a collective average rating, and I have to say it emphasises the Newcastle jealousy in this country. Leeds fans aren't passionate they're arseholes, I've been so many times. The whole country knows who is the most loyal fans in the world let alone this country. I won't be buying it.

It's the loyalty that gets to me, as far as I know, the loyalty purely reflects the crowd changes (for example if your loyalty is 20 you could be bottom and your average wouldnt get worse, but if its 1 you draw a match and people stop turning up), and to say Leeds/Man City do that is an absolute joke (I can understand Man United mind, but for Newcastles to be 15 is pathetic). On my FM Shola's strength is 15, basically Newcastle fans are as loyal as Shola is strong... speaking of my game, Newcastle are 4th in April in the second season with Shearer as manager, not shabby after Pardews dump first season performance!

Just got Danny Simpson his England first cap in the March of 2012 :snigger: . Sat in third but lost to Citeh in the Carling Cup final on pens. Had some grim Injuries, Jonas and Ben Arfa were out for 4 months each. Had Paloschi and Ba injured long term to so had to put Adam Campbell in for a around 8 matches he scored two, including the winner on his debut, and only one bad match.

Edited by The Mighty Hog

Bit miffed my accomplishments haven't got more praise tbh...

I came second and won both cups FFS. the team that did it?

Krul

Simpson Taylor Colo Santon

Tiote Cabaye

Obertan Jonas

Ben Arfa

Ba

That's management right there!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kencos world superleague is back this year and looking cool started one as Milan so a season for me is going to be 14 games in the serie A elite league and then 30 in the world gold league

well worth a dowload if anyones bored with the standard format its in the editors hideaway on http://community.sigames.com/