Football Manager 2012

2bias

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demo kept crashing, so I restarted computer which unsurprisingly fixes all problems ever. Load up the game, send off a few scouts, set up tactics, make some bids, set up set pieces etc.

Look at the time, decide it's time I should be asleep, click the cross to close, go to click "yes I do want to save", miss and hit no and then groan as the non-saved game shuts down...

I shall be enjoying this properly tomorrow night I reckon.

Night all

Downloaded the demo, it's not much different from the previous offering of 2011. Seems equally as difficult to play/win as ever so I it's uninvestable for me, I'm out.

Downloaded the demo, it's not much different from the previous offering of 2011. Seems equally as difficult to play/win as ever so I it's uninvestable for me, I'm out.

The layout's massively difference for a kick-off.

The layout's massively difference for a kick-off.

I was referring to the game itself, though I wouldn't the layout is that amazingly different.

Is there a dummies guides for being relatively successful with these new versions somewhere? I mean what are the main things you need to concentrate on to get anywhere?

Finally got round to playing the demo and my Newcastle team has taken the Premier League by storm. Sitting 2nd in the league mainly thanks to my newly signed Ivorian strike force in Wilfried and my FM2011 favourite Lacina Traore.

I sold Jonas, Shola, Best, Lovenkrands and Harper bringing in the two Ivorians along with Andy King, Wayne Bridge on loan and Gyfli Sigurdsson.

League.jpg

Stats.jpg

Traore.jpg

ooo just had a "chat" with lovenkrands

I like the updated system of tones and better responses, told him since he wanted to leave that I wash appy to let him "rot in the reserves for all I care"

worked a treat :D

Enjoying this. Although it's only the demo It looks good and plays well. Don't usually play as Newcastle but haven't lost yet.

Got a bid excepted for Tevez for £10 000 000! but couldn't afford his £250 000 a week wages HAHA!