Blue screen crash

2bias

Hi

Wondering if anyone can help me. My laptop is continually restarting showing a blue screen, it then keeps going to startup repair but continues to loop this unless I restore it to factory settings which I have done. I am though still getting the blue screen now though. I am running windows 7.

I tried looking on google for solution but I don't understand all the computer speak.

Hi

Wondering if anyone can help me. My laptop is continually restarting showing a blue screen, it then keeps going to startup repair but continues to loop this unless I restore it to factory settings which I have done. I am though still getting the blue screen now though. I am running windows 7.

I tried looking on google for solution but I don't understand all the computer speak.

What#s it say on the blue screen? It should show what fault is wrong with it

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

What#s it say on the blue screen? It should show what fault is wrong with it

Just screen dump. It's now screwed :lol: £700 dell laptop. Prob shunt of took it to afghan.

Might be worth swapping out the RAM if you have access to any spare. Dodgy RAM or RAM that doesn't sit properly can cause the endless reboot cycles you described, but it's also a quick and easy thing to either confirm or rule out. If you don't have any spare but you can still boot as far as the bios then it might be worth running a memory test at http://www.memtest.org/

Ironically you will need a working computer to burn it to CD though.

Edited by noaliasmike