Beards

Kid Dynamite

When you think of all the shit women go through like child birth, periods, minge cramp etc... we can't complain us blokes, but I fucking hate shaving. When you're about 13/14 you think get in, I can shave, I'm a man!!!! It sharp wears off though, so that's another reason to support growing a weeks stubble at a time.

Indeed utter pain in the balls, why can't Gillette come out with some sort of "turbo mega ultra gel" that you just wash your face with and you end up clean saving.

Like that crap the women use except with a suped up name :razz:

One of my mates borrowed his lasses Veet because he couldn't be arsed to shave. Turns out he was allergic to the fucker, septic blisters all over his cheeks.. :lol:

Hubby regularly grows a beard much to my disgust :razz: Its only when he's really busy, he just lets it grow. I bloody hate it an all. And if he gets any food in it or in his tache it makes me feel queasy, yuk! And now if it gets long he gets the odd grey hair, which is even worse especially in his tache as it can look like snot :nufc: I like just a bit of stubble tbh. Very few men can get away with a beard.

That man who occasionally presents coast and also took part in celebrity Masterchef last year (forget his name) has an enormous face full of hair that I wonder how ANYBODY could ever kiss him, vile :lol:

I rarely shave and generally keep my beard trimmed closer to stubble. Met a girl a couple of months ago who is encouraging me to grow it and knowing how rare it is to find one of them I'm delighted. At the moment I've got a short boxed standard with enough growth to get a decent grip.

Renton, from my experience I'm more likely to find food in my 'tache than my chin. Especially true for softer foods like sauces, milk and ice cream (especially with a cone). The worst time to have decent growth is when you've got a cold. Runny nose + vomit = :blush:

Brock, Jon Dyer is amazing. Good link. I've tried a few of those styles when I've got bored or when I've been removing a beard and normally end up looking like an idiot, but it's definitely worth it. Have you experimented much with styles?

Who doesn't when shaving it all off? :wub: I've gone for a fair few portrayed by Dyer there, but can never get a moustache to twirl like some of them. Used to grow a soul patch when I was in fifth form at school, looked a right eejit seeing as I had long hair at the time.

When my team used to grow beards for the playoffs, one year I sported Lemmy-style mutton chops. Girlfriend hated it but I loved it, although without all the bulky gear on I look ridiculous.

Anyone getting food in their beards needs to have a word tbh, perfectly simple to avoid doing so.

More beardiness!

I normally grow a beard for the winter months (kinda mid Oct onwards) and keep it trimmed back till it gets too hot to keep.

Works for me but each to their own.

Hubby says a beard is great in the winter as his garage is cold and also it keeps him warm on his bike :wub:

A nice bit of stubble is fine but a proper full beard on a younger bloke just looks wrong and does nowt for me. The only 2 people who suit beards are Briann Blessed and Santa.

Currently havent had a shave for 3/4 weeks, looking to do leave the beard for another month or so and see what happens.

Last year... didnt shave beard for 2-3 months and no hair cut for about 4 months ... this was the outcome

36247_10150347563000262_671625261_16504122_4252870_n.jpg

Edited by bawan

Currently havent had a shave for 3/4 weeks, looking to do leave the beard for another month or so and see what happens.

Last year... didnt shave beard for 2-3 months and no hair cut for about 4 months ... this was the outcome

That just highlights the dangers of beards tbh. 8 weeks without a shave and it already appears that you are lurking in a soft play centre trying to show kids your helmet.

That just highlights the dangers of beards tbh. 8 weeks without a shave and it already appears that you are lurking in a soft play centre trying to show kids your helmet.

:wub:

:wub::blush: