We should have finished higher than we did.

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Interesting analysis and yeah far too much time on the poor lads hands.

Does this justify the use of technology in the game though? Not for me, a little drama and controversy keeps it entertaining (when watching games as a neutral!!)

Edited by robahall

My current state of mind might differ if the handball incident at the weekend robbed us of 2 points, but I've always been of the opinion that watching a sport where every refereeing decision is the right one is dull as owt.

There's nowt better to rile up a crowd than a couple of dodgy decisions. Hope they never bring in any technology.

I mostly agree with HF - nobody really wants robot referees who spot everything.

But I think goal-line technology should be introduced. There's nothing so infuriating as seeing the ball cross the line - the most important part of the game, in my opinion - and having it ruled out incorrectly. Well past time if you ask me.

I mostly agree with HF - nobody really wants robot referees who spot everything.

But I think goal-line technology should be introduced. There's nothing so infuriating as seeing the ball cross the line - the most important part of the game, in my opinion - and having it ruled out incorrectly. Well past time if you ask me.

Same here, I'd bring it in but only for that. I think there should be more bans based on reviews for dangerous tackles etc. too though. There's nothing more ridiculous in football that someone getting a red and a 3 match ban for 'violent conduct' of the nature of Gervinho's against us then a tackle like Bardsley's only getting a one match ban because it was a 2nd yellow.

Same here, I'd bring it in but only for that. I think there should be more bans based on reviews for dangerous tackles etc. too though. There's nothing more ridiculous in football that someone getting a red and a 3 match ban for 'violent conduct' of the nature of Gervinho's against us then a tackle like Bardsley's only getting a one match ban because it was a 2nd yellow.

This.