One for Stevie...

Besty

1.84 miles PR Newcastle United Football Club NE1 4ST 0844 372 1892

9.11 miles PR Sunderland AFC SR5 1SU 0871 911 1973

Been at that address for the majority of my life. before that I lived 5 doors down and before that... two thousand miles or so away in Kurdistan!

:wub:

If you act like a tit, are you a Lemon Kurd?

:blush:

erm..... aye

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been at that address for the majority of my life. before that I lived 5 doors down and before that... two thousand miles or so away in Kurdistan!

erm..... aye

You've inKurd his wrath there, Fisty.

erm..... aye

erm..... aye

Lord preserve me.

Probably about the same like, and I never knew you could either!

Much better looking the other way when you head down Sheriff Hill way, class seeing SJP above everything.

The highlight of Gateshead is the top of that bank past yours near the hospital, in my view the best view of the whole NE. SJP looks fuckin class and the Cheviots look huge in the distance.

Aye, that's where I was on about, canny pic here...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/allan_bruce/1...22420/lightbox/

That is the EXACT view. Lush that like.

Who's your da post as on here?

Just a bit further up Old Durham Road than where I used to live that.

Was 2.52 miles

Now 33.56 miles

Much better looking the other way when you head down Sheriff Hill way, class seeing SJP above everything.

The highlight of Gateshead is the top of that bank past yours near the hospital, in my view the best view of the whole NE. SJP looks fuckin class and the Cheviots look huge in the distance.

Was 2.52 miles

Now 33.56 miles

Deckham? :wub: I play for the pub team just next to where the pics taken.

When I lived in the UK

Nearest Reading FC 10.06 miles

NUFC 239.18 miles

Now I'm about as OOT from Newcastle as you can get......

I think we're OOCs . How come you moved to NZ? Am sure you've said it before but I've forgotten, was it lass, work or both?

Was 2.52 miles

Now 33.56 miles

Low Fell. Evistones Road.

When I lived in the UK

Nearest Reading FC 10.06 miles

NUFC 239.18 miles

Now I'm about as OOT from Newcastle as you can get......

I think we're OOCs . How come you moved to NZ? Am sure you've said it before but I've forgotten, was it lass, work or both?

Got the chance to go there with my job. The missus and I really fancied living overseas at the time so we went for it & emigrated. The kids were young enough to get away with it. Love it here and the only drawback is the distance from home.

3.37 miles PR Newcastle United Football Club NE1 4ST

8.92 miles PR Sunderland AFC SR5 1SU

Phew, safe in the Uber Geordie elite for another year, Stevie.

Postcodes mean nowt though, Forest Hall's NE12 I think and I'm in Wallsend which is NE28. They're literally in a straight line and equal distances from NE1.

Was 2.52 miles

Now 33.56 miles

Which pub's that? Some of my family are from Beacon Lough East, they play footy for teams up there. Mala Jones? Sean Devlin? Alan Milne?

Was 2.52 miles

Now 33.56 miles

Which pub's that? Some of my family are from Beacon Lough East, they play footy for teams up there. Mala Jones? Sean Devlin? Alan Milne?

I recognise that name. Is he all left foot, probably aboot 35 now?

Postcodes mean nowt though, Forest Hall's NE12 I think and I'm in Wallsend which is NE28. They're literally in a straight line and equal distances from NE1.

Aye a naa postcodes mean nowt, just owa the lines from yours is NE6. Mad thats we're closer to 10 of the 12 SPL than three quarters of the Premiership.

Was 2.52 miles

Now 33.56 miles

Aye, that's Sean. Will be about 35 now I reckon. Good looking kid. Brother Darren is a keeper, he's abit older though, probs 38/39.

Was 2.52 miles

Now 33.56 miles

Aye, that's Sean. Will be about 35 now I reckon. Good looking kid. Brother Darren is a keeper, he's abit older though, probs 38/39.

Aye when I was dead young probably 17/18 he played in my mates work 5 a side team, I played for them at the pitz, we won the first division 8 seasons running winning every single game against some fucking absolutely cracking teams, best five a side team I ever played in, was my mate who is about 6 years older than me in goal, a kid that played semi pro in Northern League, kid that played in the League of Wales, andother kid, me and Sean played half the time, I used to score all the goals, and he'd set them all up, very good player when he played.

Last time I seen him was 1998, only reason I remember that is cos I broke me hand that day playing, he was playing for that pub in Besty's photo, played his 11 a side team on that big open field at the top of the hill. That was about 13 years ago. Never really got to know him that well, I was just the youngun in that team who scored all the goals but seemed a good kid. Is he a close mate of yours like Andy?

Was 2.52 miles

Now 33.56 miles

Aye when I was dead young probably 17/18 he played in my mates work 5 a side team, I played for them at the pitz, we won the first division 8 seasons running winning every single game against some fucking absolutely cracking teams, best five a side team I ever played in, was my mate who is about 6 years older than me in goal, a kid that played semi pro in Northern League, kid that played in the League of Wales, andother kid, me and Sean played half the time, I used to score all the goals, and he'd set them all up, very good player when he played.

Last time I seen him was 1998, only reason I remember that is cos I broke me hand that day playing, he was playing for that pub in Besty's photo, played his 11 a side team on that big open field at the top of the hill. That was about 13 years ago. Never really got to know him that well, I was just the youngun in that team who scored all the goals but seemed a good kid. Is he a close mate of yours like Andy?

He's my cousin, mate. He played against Newcastle reserves about 8 year ago and scored 2 own goals in the space of 3 minutes.

Haha. I remember he had a class left foot, he was like a left back or left winger. Who was he playing for against the toon reserves? He used to work in a shitey factory in Blaydon with the rest of them, only one of my pals was in the team, but they all hated where they worked. Did he end up deein areet for himself? Can't believe that's 15 years ago now.

Aye that's him, he was next youngest to me, I was 2 years the youngest then him so basically he was still a youngun like, he looks older now obviously but I am that's him. Cracking player. Do you see him often like? I remember he used to fight with one of the kids at his work.

Edited by McFaul

Aye that's him, he was next youngest to me, I was 2 years the youngest then him so basically he was still a youngun like, he looks older now obviously but I am that's him. Cracking player.

So you got the picture then? :wub: All the lads in my family were decent players, tbh. Sean being the best though.

I've just text him there and he says it was actually 3 OG's in 5 minutes. I knew he was prolific. :blush:

Aye that's him, he was next youngest to me, I was 2 years the youngest then him so basically he was still a youngun like, he looks older now obviously but I am that's him. Cracking player. Do you see him often like? I remember he used to fight with one of the kids at his work.

Ocassionally, aye. Used to be 'blood brothers' 'cos my mother and fatha used to let him stay at ours for weeks on end. He's abit older than me but still see him at family doos and what have ye. Really good lad, just got divorced a few month back. I'll ask him if he kna's you. Think he's still playing sunday league.

Ocassionally, aye. Used to be 'blood brothers' 'cos my mother and fatha used to let him stay at ours for weeks on end. He's abit older than me but still see him at family doos and what have ye. Really good lad, just got divorced a few month back. I'll ask him if he kna's you. Think he's still playing sunday league.

He'll not naa me now but he will from about 95 to 98. He wasn't mouthy like the rest of them.