Comparison to last season - we were bottom after these games!

peasepud

Just because he's only played 20 mins for us doens't mean that he's not a good player. He has played for other teams too, you know.

35 league starts before coming to us and still just 20 mins in the Premier League. Optimism is all well and good, kneejerk stupidity is not

Sorry for being stupid. I'll post what you want to hear then:

OMGZ, WE R SO FUCKED LIEK, WUVE SOLD CARROLL AND JOSE AND WOR JOEY AND WUZ IZ GONNA GET RELIGATED because ASHLEY IS A FAT CUNT LIEK!!!

:icon_lol:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because he's only played 20 mins for us doens't mean that he's not a good player. He has played for other teams too, you know.

35 league starts before coming to us and still just 20 mins in the Premier League. Optimism is all well and good, kneejerk stupidity is not

Sorry for being stupid. I'll post what you want to hear then:

OMGZ, WE R SO FUCKED LIEK, WUVE SOLD CARROLL AND JOSE AND WOR JOEY AND WUZ IZ GONNA GET RELIGATED because ASHLEY IS A FAT CUNT LIEK!!!

All Ive said is that you're putting an out and out left winger on the right wing for some reason and that Santon is by no means proven to be "Also Santon looks like he'll be good and will be on a level par with Enrique." by any measure since hes played 20 minutes for us so far.

do you often judge players ability of their first 20 minutes for a club?

There is such a thing as gut feeling and it is ok to post based on that feeling. For example, most people's gut feelings over the summer was that we'd be shite and in some cases bottom by Xmas. They were wrong but it was ok to post it based on relatively little evidence ;)

So its mathematically impossible to be bottom at Xmas is it?

wooohooo :party:

I think we will settle down to this:

-------------Tiote

Marveaux Cabaye Jonas

-----------------Ben Arfa

-------------Ba

I think playing a 1-3-2-1 formation would be gross stupidity, we'll be raped by everyone who goes with tradition and fields 11.

Guest CabayeAye

11 players or not, if the opposition start sexually assaulting our player on the pitch, they'll soon forfeit the game and 3 points will be ours!

1-3-2-1 FTW!! :D

11 players or not, if the opposition start sexually assaulting our player on the pitch, they'll soon forfeit the game and 3 points will be ours!

1-3-2-1 FTW!! :D

A very fair point my friend and one which Im sure old Rapey Pardew has already considered.

There is such a thing as gut feeling and it is ok to post based on that feeling. For example, most people's gut feelings over the summer was that we'd be shite and in some cases bottom by Xmas. They were wrong but it was ok to post it based on relatively little evidence ;)

Whats your gut feeling? ;)

I think we can have 22/23 but the test then will be what we do after the run against Man city/u and chelsea as I dont think we'll get owt from them, we'll need to really bounce back against Norwich and Swansea in particular though they are potentiall good fixtures to have after a very tough few weeks

Whats your gut feeling? ;)

Not many bookies pay out on gut feelings. My gut feeling now though is that at Christmas we'll be somewhere between 8th and 14th.

Season we went down we had 6 points from the first 8 games.

It took us 16 games to get to 16 points that season.

However between now and that 16th game we have

Wigan (H)

Stoke (A)

Everton (H)

Man C (A)

Man U (A)

Chelsea (H)

Norwich (A)

Swansea (H)

So realistically I would be expecting to win against Wigan, Everton & Swansea with a draw at Norwich, giving us 26 points at that same stage, as Ive always maintained though, its how we react to a couple of defeats and the Man C, Man U and Chelsea games could be a very bad run. They then have a bearing on Norwich and Swansea.

For the record this season Lawro has predicted us to get 7 points.

Newcastle 1-2 Arsenal

Sunderland 1-1 Newcastle

Newcastle 1-0 Fulham

QPR 2-1 Newcastle

Aston Villa 2-0 Newcastle

Newcastle 2-1 Blackburn

Wolves 2-1 Newcastle

Newcastle 0-2 Tottenham

Guest CabayeAye

For the record this season Lawro has predicted us to get 7 points.

Newcastle 1-2 Arsenal

Sunderland 1-1 Newcastle

Newcastle 1-0 Fulham

QPR 2-1 Newcastle

Aston Villa 2-0 Newcastle

Newcastle 2-1 Blackburn

Wolves 2-1 Newcastle

Newcastle 0-2 Tottenham

Lawro has always hated us since we sacked him for fucking up our defence. He's a bitter, clueless ultrabastard. Terrible pundit. Actually annoys me that some of my licence fee is going to this utter cunt.

Edited by CabayeAye

• 5 weeks later...

Its been a couple of weeks since I had a chance to do this but just updated it and we were bottom of the league at this stage last season. Cant upload the image from work but basically we had 8 points from 12 games with a -6 goal difference. Makems meanwhile had 15 points and were 8th.

• 3 months later...