Jay Jay Sea

Tom

The important question is: will you be getting your lass to have a dump on the glass coffee table with you underneath? Again.

Jesus wept man! I know his lass, thats just plain wrong!

Well that's what JJC claimed many moons ago iirc. I think he also said his lass was ginger and overweight.

The important question is: will you be getting your lass to have a dump on the glass coffee table with you underneath? Again.

Do tell... :icon_lol:

Only repeating what he said :icon_lol:

Think JJC is one of my favourite ever posters. Love how he turned up to the N/O football game, stood on the sidelines looking as scary as fuck and then left again :icon_lol:

My favourite JJC post, about his wife :lol;

Wor lass is kept at a weight that even a standard set of scales fails to recognise so that I know she will not be looked at by another man. It's done out of love. She knows it and I know it. I am the dominant one in our relationship. Except when she needs the toilet for a plop OR when she is straddling me either as a result of love making or just some good old wrestling in front of the fire. Fat birds are cool. Get over the niff that normally follows them round even after they have been in the shower and you have it sorted.

Those little bastards shouting abuse wouldn't dare say out to wor lass. She might have the speed of a conventional slug but when she collars you and puts the squeeze on then it game over for any daring young chaps.

We're off to Magaluf in 2 weeks for nice break. It's always a laugh poolside when I see those skinny chicks bronzing themselves and then there's wor lass who's just on slow cook, smothered in oils ann lotions, who can't even manage to lie on those plastic sun bed things without the legs buckling. Bit embarassing but hey, we laugh about her size regularly. It's called KEEPING IT REAL.

Edited by DanTheMan