Lyon president confirms £6.6million bid for Cissokho rejected

Flair

I can't help get the feeling LardAsh is trying to play one club against the other i.e. attempting to frighten them both so one club will eventually fold due to the pressure of missing out on a decent sale. Problem is, the fat fuck doesn't realise that neither team want to sell, so will quite happily continue to tell him to 'do one' (in their own respective languages of course) until the window has shut.

23:30 on the last day of the transfer window: NUFC contact Citeh (best supported club in the history of football. Fact) about getting Bridge on loan. Citeh, due to the lack of time, know the desparate position NUFC are in, now have the fat man by the plums and tell him 'Okay, but you'll have to stump up most of his exhorbitant salary.' We know what LardAsh will say to that!!

watch_weasel.jpg

Mr Llambias

derek-llambias-322817466.jpg

Mr Weasel

I'm sure Lyon wouldn't mind their left back for their Champ League season, no surprise they turned us down. This whole affair is so predictable - less than 1 week to go to sign 3 players and we'll get to the end and say "we tried, we really did but clubs just weren't willing to play fair game". Gonna be a long season.

Anyway, can't wait to see how amazing the training ground and kitchen will look after all this investment.

nope dont look like it now hes rejected it saying the bid was to low

To be fair making a low offer to the club is one of better initial approaches. We are desperate, so hopefully it'll be followed up.

Don't get your hopes up.