Newcastle United v Fulham --- Sunday 1.00pm Kick Off

Christmas Tree

So am I the only one who thought we were hopeless, just Fulham were even worse? Leon Best being our best striker is pretty upsetting, and bar Ben Arfa (who isnt a striker btw) that was our best XI.

2 or 3 injuries and we are relegation fodder.

I think most should rightfully thing that we didn't play well. Good in very brief stints, some great goalkeeping from Krul allowed us to win. A win is a win though, so despite the weak performance it's 3 important points.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So am I the only one who thought we were hopeless, just Fulham were even worse? Leon Best being our best striker is pretty upsetting, and bar Ben Arfa (who isnt a striker btw) that was our best XI.

2 or 3 injuries and we are relegation fodder.

No - I was surprised how shite Fulham were but anyone who thinks we're anything more than garbage is blind imo.

On a side note I hope the low crowd has the fat cunt shitting it as well.

On a side note I hope the low crowd has the fat cunt shitting it as well.

The picture from the BBC shows what a tremendous idea his vendetta against the Level 7 folk was:

_54989344_54989343.jpg

If that keeps up, guess where the next sports direct sign is going.

krul is really doing some great saves lately from not only the carling cup but this match to. hes really improving compared to harper hes like a young shay given although that maybe taken it a little to far but hey hes kept us alive

Team P currently on the piss in Newcastle but itching to get home to the laptop and read all the positive posts.

Hoping Dr Glooms changed his name to Dr get the fuck in. If not hopefully the admins will sort it.

See you all soon. xxx

P.S. Kirrin is shit.

Team P currently on the piss in Newcastle but itching to get home to the laptop and read all the positive posts.

Hoping Dr Glooms changed his name to Dr get the fuck in. If not hopefully the admins will sort it.

See you all soon. xxx

P.S. Kirrin is shit.

You're shit.

See you all soon. xxx

P.S. Kirrin is shit.

For 'on the piss', read one pint of lager shandy as he and daughter wait for the latter's bus.

You're on that pic above from BBC. Can clearly see you with your black and white face paint, scarf and rattle.

Christ I'm depressed. Ordinarily, when finding out we've won, I am cock-a-hoop which is usually followed by an extra loud Gerrinnnn. Today, I could hardly muster a 'good stuff'. No doubt some will slate me, but I see no point in lying.

See you all soon. xxx

P.S. Kirrin is shit.

For 'on the piss', read one pint of lager shandy as he and daughter wait for the latter's bus.

You're on that pic above from BBC. Can clearly see you with your black and white face paint, scarf and rattle.

Christ I'm depressed. Ordinarily, when finding out we've won, I am cock-a-hoop which is usually followed by an extra loud Gerrinnnn. Today, I could hardly muster a 'good stuff'. No doubt some will slate me, but I see no point in lying.

Match has been soured for me because of my main man Haris' injury. Really hope it's not a bad one - I guess he'll need more than the 2 weeks we've got off now.

Great saves from Krul, Colo did his job as usual (and at times did other peoples) and Cabaye was quality but to get the best out of him he'll need some better players to pass to! Best despite not being good enough does seem to have a knack every so often of changing into somebody else and knocking in a couple of goals!

And Alan Smith can just fuck right off, he is an absolute clown who could have cost us 2 points through stupidity. Anybody else would have tried to win the header with the Fulham player or backed off and then tackled, but he charges in arm first like a complete tool, gives away yet another freekick in the same place they scored their goal from. We'd have been better off if Pardew took Vukic off and brought nobody on.

Stand by what I said about Obertan, he's just another Routledge, although I will give him credit for tracking back and defending. Maybe he does need a bit of a run in the team to gain some confidence, but all I see is headless chicken running and temerity when faced with a defender atm.

If we're letting players go for free, Smith should've been the first, and his contract should've been cancelled.

Best was so awful against Scunthorpe that it just makes you wonder sometimes. He should be 5th choice at best, behind the two new strikers we aren't going to buy, Ba and Shola. He'll have to do for 3rd choice at the moment though.

I was shitting it really when Alan Smith came on. There is absolutely no point having him on that bench.

Zero point. Gives away free kicks when he's used to playing, so a complete and utter liability when he's coming off the bench without match sharpness in the latter stages of a game. Just why the fuck do it?

Just got back from the match. If it wasn't for Krul they would have probably won. 2 amazing saves kept us in the game.

A goalkeeper contributing to a win, whatever hext :D<_<