Newcastle United v Fulham --- Sunday 1.00pm Kick Off

Christmas Tree

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Commentator is indeed an idiot.

Why is the commentator an idiot? He is only saying what we are all thinking. We are playing shite.

Because as opposed to keeping possession and trying to play our way through, he just wants us to fire crosses into the box at every opportunity. With Hangeeland in there he'll win everything. You saw how when te commentator got his wish and a ball was fired in, they were all offside.

Why is the commentator an idiot? He is only saying what we are all thinking. We are playing shite.

Because as opposed to keeping possession and trying to play our way through, he just wants us to fire crosses into the box at every opportunity. With Hangeeland in there he'll win everything. You saw how when te commentator got his wish and a ball was fired in, they were all offside.

I still agree with the commentator. If there is an opportunity to get that ball in the box, then do it. We won't get anywhere if we don't. Imagine if Pardew told them "Don't bother whipping a ball in lads as Hangeeland will win it every time"

I know I sound like a stuck record but since we didn't take the necessary action to bin all four shit strikers in the close season, and are now starting with two of them it means a relegation struggle awaits.

Signing "a striker" this week won't help - unless it's fucking Messi.

Tiote is looking for trouble out there. He'll find it at the hands of the referee soon. Good work Obertan. Best fucked up, unsurprisingly.

I still agree with the commentator. If there is an opportunity to get that ball in the box, then do it. We won't get anywhere if we don't. Imagine if Pardew told them "Don't bother whipping a ball in lads as Hangeeland will win it every time"

I dont think we shouldn't cross the ball, but it seems like we're under instructions not to pump it into the box aimlessly.

Why wouldn't Pardew suggest trying to play away from Fulhams strengths? You'd get more joy out of that central defensive pairing on the deck.

Looks like they finally woke up in the last 3-4 minutes of the half. I guess a positive we can take from that was that our defence was rarely troubled by Fulham, although whether that's down to their deficiencies or our strengths I'm not sure.

Cabaye has, for the first time, shown some of the player we were led to hope he is. Obertan finally ended his invisible man act toward the end of the half too. Hopefully this momentum can carry on to the second half, but for me it stops with our 'strikers.' One or both need to be off and immediately.

TBH we looked most dangerous when we crossed it. More to do with Fulham's ordinary defense than our good attack, probably surprised them after they spent most of the first half doing nothing.

Hopefully we start the second with the same pep that we ended the first. Lovenkrands has to come off - after someone confirms that he's still in the stadium.

The team is picking up late on. I was pleasantly surprised about Obertan today, playing him on the wing seems to be effective. Seems true he doesnt like to cross though. Tiote needs to stop passing it back to Coloccini every time he gets it. And our strikers need to be less offside and shit. Think we can do this though. Joint top with liverpool wont be too bad. Sammy and Marveaux for best and Loven now rapey, Lets run over them.

Whats wrong with Shola?

Is that a rhetorical question? <_<

I'm really beginning to like Cabaye.

Aye :D

Cabaye is still finding his feet in the league/team and you can see some uncertainty between him and Tiote but he's looking decent.