RIP St James Atmosphere

santawasageordie

Cabaye came across to the Strawberry Corner to take a corner. Few cheers then I hit him with 'He's French, He's Class, You'd let him shag ya lass, Yohan Cabaye, Yohan Cabaaaaye'.

'

Appears it was the funniest thing people had heard in BoreBerry Corner.

In all honesty, the atmosphere at SJP is one of the worst in premier league football. It can be amazing, occassionally. Mostly however it's a quiet pit of despair and desperation.

Who the fuck wants to go to the match to sit on their arse quietly with a bag of revels and a bovril.

42 thousand fans there is a disgrace aswell. Best fans in the world' .... Pfffft.

I wouldn't care Level 7 isn't even full looking up at it, I wasn't expecting the atmosphere to be good, you just need to see the cunts near me to see that. The most radical thing anyones said so far is the cunt in front who said he wish Drogba had've died. Get a shave you bearded mug, he looks like Derrick Botham, he does as well.

I said there'd be 43009 there I was only 400 oot, we are wank man, total mickey mouse club, we probably have more stayaways who would come back if Ashley went than we do match going fans.

“The club requests that supporters do not persistently stand during matches and sit when requested to do so by stewards and other supporters. Any supporters who persistently stand will be identified and sanctions will be taken against them.”

Guest Your Name Here
I wouldn't care Level 7 isn't even full looking up at it, I wasn't expecting the atmosphere to be good, you just need to see the cunts near me to see that. The most radical thing anyones said so far is the cunt in front who said he wish Drogba had've died. Get a shave you bearded mug, he looks like Derrick Botham, he does as well.

I said there'd be 43009 there I was only 400 oot, we are wank man, total mickey mouse club, we probably have more stayaways who would come back if Ashley went than we do match going fans.

And a fair few match goers who are there out of habit who feel equally pissed off about how FMA is running the club. There must be thousands who have seriously considered not going who can’t quite give it up.

Perhaps the LC uber fans should stayaway, they’re clearly not happy and hate everybody else in the ground.

Guest Your Name Here
“The club requests that supporters do not persistently stand during matches and sit when requested to do so by stewards and other supporters. Any supporters who persistently stand will be identified and sanctions will be taken against them.”

Always going happen and the few lads who still insisted on standing for 90 minutes (because they’re proper supporters unlike the boring old cunts who sit down) will be getting their ST’s removed if the conversion I overheard between the stewards and the security orks has any crediblity.

And a fair few match goers who are there out of habit who feel equally pissed off about how FMA is running the club. There must be thousands who have seriously considered not going who can’t quite give it up.

Perhaps the LC uber fans should stayaway, they’re clearly not happy and hate everybody else in the ground.

Your clear contempt for anyone from the LC makes your holier than thou posts quite ironic.

Guest Your Name Here

Your clear contempt for anyone from the LC makes your holier than thou posts quite ironic.

Like fuck does it. It’s this ‘we are proper fans and everyone is a boring cunt’ stuff I have contempt for. It’s ignorant, disrespectful and delusional.

Good point in all fairness.

Like fuck does it. It’s this ‘we are proper fans and everyone is a boring cunt’ stuff I have contempt for. It’s ignorant, disrespectful and delusional.

There should be room for both types of fan, as there always has been. You're revelling in the fact radgies have nowhere to go now.

I know for a fact I'm going to get a letter through this week. The stewards were writing down my seat number and others behind me stood up.

If they cancel my season ticket it's no big deal; I'll just buy a ticket on the gate for every match in the back row and continue to stand.

Again, 'best fans in the world'. Biggest joke in World Football that statement.

Guest Your Name Here

There should be room for both types of fan, as there always has been. You're revelling in the fact radgies have nowhere to go now.

Dream on.

The atmospheres been shit at St James for years and goes back to seating and radgies being priced out of the game.

It will either go the way of america where some organist will chip in at the exciting bits or somewhere down the line someone will see sense and introduce safe standing areas.

If you've got people sitting behind you, it's fucking moronic to think that you can just stand all game.

To be fair, I did the right thing and apologised to the old mackem behind me, he must be about 50 odd, and I was on one against Arsenal, he accepted it as well, I wouldn't have given what I said to him, but it's Ashley's fault this all of it, it's one of the top 3 worst things he's done and that's a big statement.

Guest Your Name Here
I know for a fact I'm going to get a letter through this week. The stewards were writing down my seat number and others behind me stood up.

If they cancel my season ticket it's no big deal; I'll just buy a ticket on the gate for every match in the back row and continue to stand. Again, 'best fans in the world'. Biggest joke in World Football that statement.

And what will that prove?

Personally I miss the terraces, if not the lack of a roof and medieval sanitation. Unfortunately, standing is a thing of the past. The lads and lasses up in the LC were given a temporary reprieve from the reality of today’s football. What they’ve lost is what many of the supporters they slag off lost years ago. Yet, they seem to be so self obsessed they can't see they aren’t the first supporters to stand up or the first supporters to have had that option taken away.

The poor atmosphere has fuck all to do with the existence or otherwise of the LC. It’s a consequence of a changing clientele, family friendly regulations and an owner that is kicking the spirit out of the club.

Nothing is going to change until the money stops rolling in. So if you really want to bring back the noise the starting point is not buying tickets.

If they cancel my season ticket it's no big deal; I'll just buy a ticket on the gate for every match in the back row and continue to stand. Again, 'best fans in the world'. Biggest joke in World Football that statement.

And what will that prove?

Personally I miss the terraces, if not the lack of a roof and medieval sanitation. Unfortunately, standing is a thing of the past. The lads and lasses up in the LC were given a temporary reprieve from the reality of today’s football. What they’ve lost is what many of the supporters they slag off lost years ago. Yet, they seem to be so self obsessed they can't see they aren’t the first supporters to stand up or the first supporters to have had that option taken away.

The poor atmosphere has fuck all to do with the existence or otherwise of the LC. It’s a consequence of a changing clientele, family friendly regulations and an owner that is kicking the spirit out of the club.

Nothing is going to change until the money stops rolling in. So if you really want to bring back the noise the starting point is not buying tickets.

Not proving anything, just what I'll do.

If you've got people sitting behind you, it's fucking moronic to think that you can just stand all game.

To be fair, I did the right thing and apologised to the old mackem behind me, he must be about 50 odd, and I was on one against Arsenal, he accepted it as well, I wouldn't have given what I said to him, but it's Ashley's fault this all of it, it's one of the top 3 worst things he's done and that's a big statement.

Why can i picture a semi pissed Stevie saying "howay ya smelly bamp, sorry about last week.........ye kna i was right though"

Nar I just said sorry for the abuse last game and shook his hand, I was disgusting but he did fuck me off massively but sometimes cunts need to show a rare bit of maturity and respect your elders and all that.

Has this 'clampdown' of increased stewarding and warning letters come on the back of anything in particular ? i.e. Is it some H&S directive , PL rules or whatever or is it in response to folk complaining ? Could be percieved as Ashley putting itching powder on the seats too i guess but would he pay the (extra?) for these scribbling stewards ?

Complaining of folk staying away, then complaining about the people that are there, as well as their experience of going themselves too - cant quite get that one like ? Pay £40 to sit amongst that ? Fuckin keep it.

Mike's sure pressing the right buttons though .

Lad I know was chucked out yesterday for standing up. That's his story anyway. Wouldn't be surprised if that's all he did though.

...and that was it. THAT was Begbie's story, or Begbie's version of the story, later I got the truth fae Tommy.....

Lad I know was chucked out yesterday for standing up. That's his story anyway. Wouldn't be surprised if that's all he did though.

...and that was it. THAT was Begbie's story, or Begbie's version of the story, later I got the truth fae Tommy.....

:D Doesn't strike me as a trouble maker like.

Guest Your Name Here

In terms of your own selfish ranking system. In terms of the well being of NUFC it hardly ranks at all.