Pub near chester le street / beamish

Christmas Tree

looking for a nice pub around beamish / chester le street way for lunch if any ones knows of any.

Must be kid friendly.

Have you given the irrepressible Eddy Eats a read ?

He always has 'le roast beef'

Nice shout, Black Horse in Beamish sounds canny. Might give it a go. Cheers.

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/eddy-eats/pubs-...79310-25829804/

It's got me hankmarvin tbf !

If you have a read of a few get onto the cyclic patterns of "she who must be fed, the Eatsmobile, a trip to the coast and the consistency of the gravy" :D

Our lass to a tee. Just shared this with her and pointed out the similarities......not amused. :D

South Causey Inn in Stanley. Good food and great for kids.

Just got back from here. Very very nice.

As well as all the animals to see they were doing free pony rides so the three young ladies in our group were extremely impressed.

The main restaurants had about a 30 minute wait so we ended up in the carvery section which is basically hog or beef roast with bread buns, large hand cut chips, onions, stuffing etc. Twas delicious.

Will definitely go back for the main restaurant.

Glad to see the healthy eating's going well. :D

It was meant to re-start today until I realised it was a Bank Holiday.

Caught a glimpse of myself in a shop window yesterday and thought ..."you fat fucker" :D Probably the angle of the window tbf but at it from Tomorrow. Weigh in at 7.30am.

The Stables - behind Beamish Hall (park in Beamish Hall car park). Excellent food and beer, plus a playground for kids.

http://www.beamish-hall.co.uk/Stables

This. Just behind Beamish and lovely

Is nice this like, 15min from where I live. Had Xmas here last year as well. Also has the bird of prey centre here which is excellent.

Glad to see the healthy eating's going well. :D

It was meant to re-start today until I realised it was a Bank Holiday.

Caught a glimpse of myself in a shop window yesterday and thought ..."you fat fucker" :DProbably the angle of the window tbf but at it from Tomorrow. Weigh in at 7.30am.

I doubt it.

Try that Chinese buffet that's flagrantly breaking copyright law by using the Mortal Kombat logo. You'll eat so much, you'll become a fatality!*

*not from food poisoning, the health board cannot stress this enough.