Gateshead

Anorthernsoul

Playing Blyth in the first round of the FA Cup at the weekend :jonas:

Aye we're going up, got £100 on Gateshead and Spain double. Should be a canny occasion to be fair. I'd be surprised if there's not 3000+

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I want to get a ticket in the Blyth end I have to drive to the fucking club tomorrow night, 90 minute round trip! Pretty much nailed on we are going to get murdered too

Me Dad's been doing a bit of scouting for them lately actually. Went to watch Droylesden and Gateshead recently as he knows Blyth's manager quite well.

If I want to get a ticket in the Blyth end I have to drive to the fucking club tomorrow night, 90 minute round trip! Pretty much nailed on we are going to get murdered too

Me Dad's been doing a bit of scouting for them lately actually. Went to watch Droylesden and Gateshead recently as he knows Blyth's manager quite well.

I just noticed this morning that they've signed Jamie Mole. When he first came on the scene about 5 years ago for Hearts he was supposed to be the next big thing in Scottish football, seem to remember him having a stormer against Celtic. Mental that he's signed for Blyth at just 22.

I just noticed this morning that they've signed Jamie Mole. When he first came on the scene about 5 years ago for Hearts he was supposed to be the next big thing in Scottish football, seem to remember him having a stormer against Celtic. Mental that he's signed for Blyth at just 22.

Well done to the lad, worked hard and finally made the step up into English football from the tinpot league.