Best dressed managers

Kid Dynamite

That twat in the hat from Exeter needs to be far away from this.

Also, wearing long tracksuit esque jackets with suits is the worst crime.

Aye, it looks shit. Those Full / three-quarter length 'manager coats' that Umbro and adidas etc. make are outrageous too. My mates Dad used to have one and wore it when he watched us play 11 a-side, all the while smoking a cigar. It wouldn't have been quite as bad if ran the side but he was just playing the part :D

That twat in the hat from Exeter needs to be far away from this.

Also, wearing long tracksuit esque jackets with suits is the worst crime.

Aye, it looks shit. Those Full / three-quarter length 'manager coats' that Umbro and adidas etc. make are outrageous too. My mates Dad used to have one and wore it when he watched us play 11 a-side, all the while smoking a cigar. It wouldn't have been quite as bad if ran the side but he was just playing the part :D

is that the sleeping bag things that wenger sometimes wears??

theyre shite! :D

This won't be popular, but Graeme Souness always looked quite dapper. :lol:

He's got a taste for Italian suits picked up from his time in Genoa but, to me, he always looks a bit out of place in them, like he's half-inched them.

Any manager wearing a tracksuit (e.g. O'Neill, Pulis), or one of those club sleeping bag jackets (e.g. Wenger, Bruce) is wrong. Mourinho is worth a mention, as is old Rapey in fact. Souness too. Quite a few former Newcastle managers are/were well dressed.

I've always thought managers should be on the touchline in fancy dress to lighten up the mood a bit. Who couldn't smile when seeing Warnock dressed as a Roman soldier sniping at Alex Ferguson in a Star Wars storm trooper outfit?