They were all right...

Tooj

Been out for the night so wasn't aware we hadn't done any business until now. What a depressingly predictable disgrace. I feel sorry for all you poor fuckers that renewed.

Aye, won't make that mistake again!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw:

I fervently hope Ashley stays with us long term. He has turned this club around financially, and as soon as we start operating in the black Im have no doubt we will start to see some signs of building on what we have. What we have to do is to publicly acknowledge the good he has done.

Unfortunately for the more insular and biggotted NUFC fans, I suspect that will be a bridge too far.

Personally I say forgive and forget, I would love to think that he felt able to go down the Bigg Market for a pint with the fans, and to be accepted as one of the lads without being subjected to unwarranted abuse. After all thats why he bought the club for the craic with the fans, and what do we do, we show how petty minded we can be.

:clapping:

Btw:
I fervently hope Ashley stays with us long term. He has turned this club around financially, and as soon as we start operating in the black Im have no doubt we will start to see some signs of building on what we have. What we have to do is to publicly acknowledge the good he has done.

Unfortunately for the more insular and biggotted NUFC fans, I suspect that will be a bridge too far.

Personally I say forgive and forget, I would love to think that he felt able to go down the Bigg Market for a pint with the fans, and to be accepted as one of the lads without being subjected to unwarranted abuse. After all thats why he bought the club for the craic with the fans, and what do we do, we show how petty minded we can be.

:clapping:

Jesus you actually looked for that? I'm not allowed to have a change of heart? Ever noticed that some people get married because they love each other then three years later they are divorced and hate each others guts! Get a life outside cyber space pal!!!

Btw:

:D

Jesus you actually looked for that? I'm not allowed to have a change of heart? Ever noticed that some people get married because they love each other then three years later they are divorced and hate each others guts! Get a life outside Newcastle pal!!!

FYP

'Are you Fumaca,

Are you Fumaca,

Are you Fumaca in disguise?'

This shit WUM needs a change of name [/MODS]

B)

Jesus you actually looked for that?

Took about 10 seconds tbh, I just entered 'Patronising Twat' in the search engine and it was the first result.

Wasnt asking how long it took or how you did it pal! Just the very fact you did it speaks volumes to me about you!

Oh of course I recognise your name now! We have crossed swords before havent we! I presume you came offf second best judging by your unwarranted and juvenile abuse!

Took about 10 seconds tbh, I just entered 'Patronising Twat' in the search engine and it was the first result.

Wasnt asking how long it took or how you did it pal! Just the very fact you did it speaks volumes to me about you!

Oh of course I recognise your name now! We have crossed swords before havent we! I presume you came offf second best judging by your unwarranted and juvenile abuse!

Quit whining Tarquin B)

You're not the only one to so such a spectacular u-turn, but at least you admit it B)

To be fair all your reply does is justify the "Patronising Twat" moniker. Pleased you have changed your mind tho B)

Do you not think I've already provided ample evidence regarding the value of your presumptions?

tbf I dont think we need a search to dispute that one like B)

As abrasive as he is, and he isn't everybody's favourite cup of tea, but Whelan was spot on - in his assessment that Wor Mike would (if not already) would strip away the class of a proud club.* Not many people saw beyond the bitter feud between the two*, and actually appreciated the wisdom that lay to the rear of his straight shooting/verbal tyrade directed against Ashley. There are not many better placed and experienced judges beyond football than Whelan, in terms of being able to deliver an assessment based on the man's/Ashley's operational methods & character.

* i remember a strong sentiment along the lines of 'fuck off Whelan............ Fuck off & stick to commenting on your little club............ He's just got an axe to grind etc etc'

Edited by Year Zero

As abrasive as he is, and he isn't everybody's favourite cup of tea, but Whelan was spot on - in his assessment that Wor Mike would (if not already) would strip away the class of a proud club.* Not many people saw beyond the bitter feud between the two*, and actually appreciated the wisdom that lay to the rear of his straight shooting/verbal tyrade directed against Ashley. There are not many better placed and experienced judges beyond football than Whelan, in terms of being able to deliver an assessment based on the man's/Ashley's operational methods & character.

* i remember a strong sentiment along the lines of 'fuck off Whelan............ Fuck off & stick to commenting on your little club............ He's just got an axe to grind etc etc'

yes, I remember that too. Dave Whelan is an ex professional footballer, his knowledge of football outstrips most owners/chairman, not just Mike fucking Ashley.