Kerry McFaddens naps

peasepud

"Have these breasts been enhanced?"

No and neither has your career you rubber-titted charity case. Fuck off my television.

70097[/snapback]

I think her tits are real, unlike her 'career'.

No and neither has your career you rubber-titted charity case. Fuck off my television.

70097[/snapback]

70149[/snapback]

They were, but then she had them 'lifted' last year as they were heading South quicker than Asprillas Foreskin at xmas.

70097[/snapback]

70149[/snapback]

They were, but then she had them 'lifted' last year as they were heading South quicker than Asprillas Foreskin at xmas.

70152[/snapback]

I would like.

70097[/snapback]

70149[/snapback]

70152[/snapback]

I would like.

70154[/snapback]

I never said I wouldn't. ;)

I remember watching an episode of CD:UK when Atomic Kitten first started, they were doing their dance routine and Kerry did one of the moves and her left tit exited her top, cracking wank fodder!

Remember the show she presented with Bepe of Eastenders when she wore a corset and her knockers were up round her neck!

I don't think I would. There's something about her I find utterly repulsive, I think I'd have to kill her.....

70157[/snapback]

Bender ;)

70161[/snapback]

Well as Whacky would say, she probably deserves the Rocco treatment.......

I don't think I would. There's something about her I find utterly repulsive, I think I'd have to kill her.....

70157[/snapback]

Bender ;)

70161[/snapback]

70168[/snapback]

Wacky has no respect for women ever since his mother dropped him on his head as a baby and his neck inverted into his head contributing to his small stature.

She then tried to do a "Moses" and put him in a cradle and set him off down the Tyne hoping someone would find him and provide a better life for him. Unfortunately he was picked up at Walker and ended up being raised there, hence how he's turned out the way he is!

70157[/snapback]

Bender ;)

70161[/snapback]

70168[/snapback]

Wacky has no respect for women ever since his mother dropped him on his head as a baby and his neck inverted into his head contributing to his small stature.

She then tried to do a "Moses" and put him in a cradle and set him off down the Tyne hoping someone would find him and provide a better life for him. Unfortunately he was picked up at Walker and ended up being raised there, hence how he's turned out the way he is!

70179[/snapback]

:angry: