Pardoo's next pronouncement

Kitman

Looks like his next pronouncement will be to answer this...

SkySportsNews Sky Sports News

FA charge Newcastle manager Alan Pardew with improper conduct - more details on #SSN

The governing body announced the charge on Thursday, revealing the action relates to comments made before the Magpies' derby away to Sunderland on August 20.

They have not specified which comment prompted the charge but it is believed to relate to the appointment of Howard Webb as referee and his role in the match, which Newcastle won 1-0.

Pardew has until 4pm on Monday to respond.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like his next pronouncement will be to answer this...

SkySportsNews Sky Sports News

FA charge Newcastle manager Alan Pardew with improper conduct - more details on #SSN

The governing body announced the charge on Thursday, revealing the action relates to comments made before the Magpies' derby away to Sunderland on August 20.

They have not specified which comment prompted the charge but it is believed to relate to the appointment of Howard Webb as referee and his role in the match, which Newcastle won 1-0.

Pardew has until 4pm on Monday to respond.

Didn't he comment on how Webb was one of the top refs... Similar to what Fergie did last year... Not meant to pass comment whether it be good or bad iirc....

I could be wrong but I seem to recall him saying he was glad Webb was the referee as we always seem to do well when he officiates.

Ridiculous charge if that's what it was for.

I'd love if he came out and said he was disappointed that the club couldn't push through the deals given that he had given the club his list well in advance of 9pm yesterday.

I'd gain new found respect for him if he were to offer an honest assessment like that. But he won't. That's why he's in the job - he's a yes man, a puppet. He's more likely to come out with something like the opening post.

the reason for me rambling on about fifa is so we can get an idea of how good the players we sign are its no good us signing any fucker and not know how good he is eh eh eh eh eh eh

Hang on a second. Do you mean to say you're not just pissing about for a laugh when you spout this Fifa guff? You're actually being serious?

Fuck me :clapping:

I could be wrong but I seem to recall him saying he was glad Webb was the referee as we always seem to do well when he officiates.

Ridiculous charge if that's what it was for.

It's a Webb of intrigue.

:clapping: sorry.

Edited by Monkeys Fist

the reason for me rambling on about fifa is so we can get an idea of how good the players we sign are its no good us signing any fucker and not know how good he is eh eh eh eh eh eh

Hang on a second. Do you mean to say you're not just pissing about for a laugh when you spout this Fifa guff? You're actually being serious?

Fuck me B)

no i talk about other things to buddy but if you dont like me going on about fifa you can mute me you know i dont care if ya do

Fuck me B)

Just a quick one for you dude, deadman is retarded so go easy on him :D

Fuck me B)

Just a quick one for you dude, deadman is retarded so go easy on him B)

Is he? I thought the you tube videos showed that his performances on here were a wind up......#confused.com :D

Fuck me B)

Is he? I thought the you tube videos showed that his performances on here were a wind up......#confused.com :D

@denniswise

Fuck me B)

@denniswise

Wooshed me Im afraid.

really? dear god

A sentence would suffice.

I thought last week Deadman was located on youtube demonstrating various products and that in those videos he was anything but the R word.

Are you saying that it wasnt him in the youtube clips?

I didnt see these youtube clips, however i though the D-man said he was perfectly fine chatting away but when it came to studying and the written word he wasn't as adept as you were?

really? dear god

A sentence would suffice.

I thought last week Deadman was located on youtube demonstrating various products and that in those videos he was anything but the R word.

Are you saying that it wasnt him in the youtube clips?

I didnt see these youtube clips, however i though the D-man said he was perfectly fine chatting away but when it came to studying and the written word he wasn't as adept as you were?

I didnt know that.

Pardew "I sat down with Ruiz and I smiled at him and he smiled back and after 5 minutes of smiling he asked if I was simple before he left laughing... I thought he was nailed on to get over the line judging by his smile however he joined Fulham but enough about that, here is James Beattie!"

sorry but elliot from charlton is shit i checked him on fifa hes only worth around 500k and his overall is only 65 66 so pathetic signing not worth it really

I'd fucking shit through my nose if he came out with that. B)

If Ryder had any balls he'd say that, and when asked by Pardew if he was taking the piss he should reply 'well you cunts clearly are, so I thought I'd join the party'.

Pardew "I sat down with Ruiz and I smiled at him and he smiled back and after 5 minutes of smiling he asked if I was simple before he left laughing... I thought he was nailed on to get over the line judging by his smile however he joined Fulham but enough about that, here is James Beattie!"

I just can't see James Beattie accepting a deal with us... his £4000 a week demand is clearly upsetting our already overloaded wage budget this season. He's probably gonna demand heck loads of bonus too, looking at how he did in his 7 matches for Rangers last season.

ALAN PARDEW is aiming to repay Newcastle United fans by delivering the victory that will “give them a lift” at Queens Park Rangers – following the aftermath of transfer window disappointment.

After admitting the Magpies “missed out” on the striker Geordie punters were praying for, Pardew feels that it can be “business as usual” for United, and wants to build on his team’s superb start to the season.

Pardew, speaking for the first time since the window slammed shut, feels that overall the Toon squad is better than the roster that ended last season – albeit without being able to parade a new No 9.

Pardew emerged as a frustrated figure after player-trading ended last week, and is believed to have made those thoughts known to his board after they failed to land a proven goalscorer.

Yet rather than mope about the situation Pardew regrouped his players, welcomed back talisman Hatem Ben Arfa from rehab and took in some European scouting assignments in the international break, looking ahead to January.

Despite the negativity surrounding Newcastle, Pardew has led his team to their best start since the 1995/96 season.

And when pressed on whether he had a message for Toon fans ahead of the trip to Loftus Road today, Pardew told the Chronicle: “We hope they support us in the same manner they always do.

“They have been brilliant for us. That helps massively away from home. They are loud and noisy and that helps the team.

“We hope that we give them a performance that is going to give them a lift after missing out on the transfer window striker that we all wanted.”

Pardew has been able to add Sylvain Marveaux, Demba Ba, Davide Santon, Yohan Cabaye, Mehdi Abeid, Rob Elliot and Gabriel Obertan to his Newcastle squad.

And reflecting on the business overall, Pardew said: “We’ve still got a better squad than we finished with last year.

“Even without the signing (of a striker on deadline day).

“I don’t want to go into that too much. But I just think we have started well, and players are playing well.

“We have players in form and we need to keep moving forward.”

Newcastle can reach the 10-point mark with a win at QPR, which would give them a quarter of the magic 40 usually needed to ensure safety in the Premier League.

The former Charlton Athletic, Reading and West Ham United manager, however, has warned that new-look QPR will be a tough nut to crack with additions such as Joey Barton and Shaun Wright-Phillips on board.

The Newcatle manager said: “We want to continue our good start.

“I think it’s important that we understand that they will be buoyed by the new signings and there will be a little bit of optimism around the place.

“We have to make sure we counter that – because that enthusiasm could drive them to a win. We need to match it.”

Chronicle getting stuck-in there.