FAO: Deano / Tioté's Nutz

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deano, thanks for taking this with such grace & humility.

No one here was trying to force you out, I originally suggested a tenner as a reasonable wager for our bet but it was you that wanted to make it fifty lets not forget. If you were stumped for cash I wouldn't have had a problem if you'd just stuck a tenner in, and I don't think anyone else would've either. The only people who've really humiliated and shat on you are ashley & dekka at the end of the day.

I've donated £10, so Toontastic's contribution is well over a ton now. See, Team Nasty aren't so bad after all :icon_lol:

Cringing at some of you lot calling the lad out on a charity site tbh.

+1

Agreed. Doesnt seem right.

It's ok, Deano won't have seen it :o

:icon_lol:

That made me chuckle mind!

I havent donated. I donated twice recently to the Breast cancer charity. Having recently lost a friend because of it :icon_lol: Hubby and I regularly donate to St Johns and the air ambulance.

I prefer to donate on an impulse if something moves me or some deep feeling makes me want to help. I don't want to donate in this instance using it as a means to have a go at Deano.

Not bitching at those who have donated either. A good charity has gained.

I'm not Mother Theresa, but I think using the comments box on a charity site to call someone out is a dick move. End off.

I always thought. It was end of. As in end of story?

+1

I havent donated. I donated twice recently to the Breast cancer charity. Having recently lost a friend because of it :( Hubby and I regularly donate to St Johns and the air ambulance.

I prefer to donate on an impulse if something moves me or some deep feeling makes me want to help. I don't want to donate in this instance using it as a means to have a go at Deano.

You dont have to justify giving ot not giving tbf, certainly not here. :icon_lol:

I'm not Mother Theresa, but I think using the comments box on a charity site to call someone out is a dick move. End off.

I always thought. It was end of. As in end of story?

Generally aye, but not on here. Wynism.

+1

I havent donated. I donated twice recently to the Breast cancer charity. Having recently lost a friend because of it :( Hubby and I regularly donate to St Johns and the air ambulance.

You dont have to justify giving ot not giving tbf, certainly not here. :(

Someone better tell Captain Nasty :icon_lol:

+1

You dont have to justify giving ot not giving tbf, certainly not here. :icon_lol:

No I know I don't. But I didn't want you all to think I'm mean :(

+1

You dont have to justify giving ot not giving tbf, certainly not here. :(

Someone better tell Captain Nasty :icon_lol:

Who you referring to this time?

You do understand that what JawD is suggesting is considerably different to what I was suggesting Deano should do, right?

FWIW, Gemmill is right. Those of you who've made personal comments about Deano on the Just Giving website need to give their head a shake. That site is purely about the charity - not some dispute that's going on between a bunch of people from a football forum.

I doubt the SBR Foundation would be impressed if they read it.