FAO: Deano / Tioté's Nutz

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deano statement:

No i havnt donated but i intend to. Bit tight atm.

Didnt do a runner neither, i just dont see the point in hangin around TT when its full of childesh morons baying for my blood.

I'll dontate when i can. NOT just because TT rentamongs demand it.

Bunch of "childesh" wanks on here like. The fact is if he'd have said things were tight on here, not one person would've criticised him. Cowardly actions.

Deano statement:

Didnt do a runner neither, i just dont see the point in hangin around TT when its full of childesh morons baying for my blood.

Bunch of "childesh" wanks on here like. The fact is if he'd have said things were tight on here, not one person would've criticised him. Cowardly actions.

Bit tight atm. :lol:

Deano statement:

A few problems with this statement:

A bit tight? Where's the £500/ week (on a bad week) income gone? Panini stickers aren't that expensive.

He'll donate when he can. When's that then? Next millenium probably, fucking cunterhead.

The TT rentamongs demanded he dontate eh? He's the one who demanded an increase from the proposed £10 to £50, what an absolute fucking mug. I'd put £50 on this lad being unemployed, easy.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Deano statement:

A few problems with this statement:

A bit tight? Where's the £500/ week (on a bad week) income gone? Panini stickers aren't that expensive.

He'll donate when he can. When's that then? Next millenium probably, fucking cunterhead.

The TT rentamongs demanded he dontate eh? He's the one who demanded an increase from the proposed £10 to £50, what an absolute fucking mug. I'd put £50 on this lad being unemployed, easy.

Well there's 3m unemployed a lot of whom want to work, so can't criticise him for that, but all he needed to do was tell the truth.

Deano statement:

Cowardly? No.

I left because i was absolutely fed up of the clique on here. Of the morons who only come on here to take the piss. People arent objective, they are offensive.

For all i understand how this whole thing has played out and how people "choose" to percieve it i dont actually give a shit about peoples opinions of me.

What i am pissed off about, although its more pitty for the sat little tools who did it is people getting a picture of me, editing it and posting on NO. Where i am posting now. Also people calling me out on SBR Foundation website, they sheer wankfest people have had on here and so on. Its quite sad actually.

Anyway. I am going to donate. I'll probably end up donating more than £50 when i can. I have a heart and i have a concience but i also have feelings too.

Im just a normal guy who enjoys supporting my team. The last year or so this board has went tits up and the abuse i got for having an opinion was ridiculous, THAT was my reason reason leaving...it was NOT the reason for not donating.

I fully intended to donate on the monday, things happen. Bad weeks happen. My work is seasonal and its slowing down now.

Admittedly i handled the whole situation wrong and made myself look a tit but at the end of the day at least i know im a good lad with good intentions and i will donate WHEN i can.