FAO: Deano / Tioté's Nutz

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blush:

I locked it in getting a bit overzealous with a "stern talking to" that needs to be had :lol:

Apologies, bad dayat the office resulted in this.

:D daft shite.

Good man for unlocking though. I was about to move to Defcon Nails.

Ask Saltwater about being hard done to. :lol:

Exactly I basically accused him of having a face that looked like he's had a stroke, a racist, and being just like that Brevik in Norway. He laughed it off because he knows it's banter, the best way to counter it is to give it back, there's nee malice in it.

Where the hell did that happen?!?

the other thread was locked because it served no purpose since this once was reopened and was created by a mong having a whine anyway

"but, but, why lock the topic that i was funny for the first time in!"

Well done the avatar change was funny, unfortunately instead of bowing out on your single high point you tried to keep it up and it's nosedived with the above. :D

Normal service has been resumed to Toontastic :lol:

I came back after opening the other thread to find 5 pages of people agreeing with me tbh Garet . . . . Ant

Edited by J69

I'm sure you were as shocked as the rest of us were when we seen that, it's funny the second time in 6years when you've been remotely entertaining had been related to flouncing, considering the previous one was your own :sweat:

didn't watch the office but i'll assume your pic of that lad Crook is Garet in it, aye guns that's pretty accurate for me because i work in i.t :blush: if we're going to head down that road of dire abuse, you're a nurse aren't you? :lol:

So you have never seen the office but immediately think I am taking the piss out of you working in IT? I wasn't actually but then that says more about how you feel about your profession than how I feel about mine :D