FAO: Deano / Tioté's Nutz

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

I hope you haven't forgotten this: Clicky

And the ATMOSPHERE will BE WORSE next SEASON.

Dont take the piss besty. My point is valid.

How will it be worse? Fwiw i think we will have a good summer and everyone will be optimistic come the start of next season.

What's your definition of 'a good summer'?

No major outgoings, a new striker of quality and a few decent squad players (RB, LB, RW,LW) and a solid pre season.

I'll have an under/over with you if you like, for a charity bet going towards the Bobby Robson Foundation.

I reckon our NET spend in the summer will be £10m or less. If it is, you donate, if its over I will.

Il take you up on it mate. What shall we say?

Tenner?

I gave a tenner to comic relief, SBR Foundation means more to me than that. £50?

You can donate your £50 here.

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for clarity this was agreed to by both parties. As below...

Il take you up on it mate. What shall we say?

Tenner?

I gave a tenner to comic relief, SBR Foundation means more to me than that. £50?

Fair enough. (I thought you were a young lad and didn't want to put something ott for you, so good on you).

Good luck!

Im 25 mate just good to give a little back. :clapping:

Im confident by the way :clapping:

No major outgoings, a new striker of quality and a few decent squad players (RB, LB, RW,LW) and a solid pre season.

I must say, I normally feel sorry when posters get themselves into this sort of carry on, however as its going to a good cause.

I must say Deano, never has a sentence so being the opposite of reality. Even the "Solid pre season" add on went tits up. :clapping:

I must say, I normally feel sorry when posters get themselves into this sort of carry on, however as its going to a good cause.

I must say Deano, never has a sentence so being the opposite of reality. Even the "Solid pre season" add on went tits up. :clapping:

Oh I dunno.....

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=964485