FAO: Deano / Tioté's Nutz

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't Pud a tax inspector?

You'll be declaring at least £25,000 this year then Dean Barber, of Whitley Bay?

:)

Thats me. But what gives you the fuckin right to put my name up on here.......thats gotta be against the rules?

How do i upload a screenshot?

tbf the fact that its splashed across your website makes it fairly public. :D

And I expect the declaration on your SA to be at least £45k based on you paying yourself £25k pa, working on the logic that you need tools, petrol, phone, premises, vehicle, petty cash etc etc then thats a fair enough valuation.

I was going to offer a helping hand on your site once you'd paid up but frankly business is booming so my fees a grand. Its tax deductible of course.

My work is seasonal, i only work 8-9 months a year and travel the rest so it wont be as high as that.

I appreciate the offer, any advice is welcome.

You are so full of shite mate, "Gardening and Landscape design are two very different things. I design gardens and pay people to do the "gardening"."

that being the case how the fuck can designing a garden be seasonal?

I presume your travelling is to and from the dole office then? That being the case I bet you are after a loan from the Social to pay the £50 you owe.

Sad Cunt.

Arnt you in your 50's or 60's?

What an unpleasant fucker.

Merely pointing out some factual inaccuracies in Deano's rants you sad twat. He is spouting shit and acting like an arse; as well as being a twat who will not pay up £50 to a charity. That is being an unpleasant fucker. Upset because Team Delusional is one down? Diddums.

You sound happy about that :lol:

omg

Is this me following you about again? Sorry :yes

:D if that was aimed at me it was spectacularly stupid considering what i do and the size of the projects i work on

you're quotes.gifin ITquotes.gif

and I don't need to know what you do, I just need to look at your understanding of what phil said

No he's a peon(in the i.t sense), it wouldn't be much of a fight and thankfully he only crops up once in a while with posts that are barely noticeable and then disappears into the ether, 8000 posts, struggling to remember any of them that were worthwhile reading.

apparently only one of us cares about nerd cred, whatever the fuck that is :D

I just saw someone handing out bad advice and warned accordingly, would you like me to explain it to you?

No he's a peon(in the i.t sense), it wouldn't be much of a fight and thankfully he only crops up once in a while with posts that are barely noticeable and then disappears into the ether, 8000 posts, struggling to remember any of them that were worthwhile reading.

apparently only one of us cares about nerd cred, whatever the fuck that is :D

I just saw someone handing out bad advice and warned accordingly, would you like me to explain it to you?

Not really, that might give you the impression that someone give a shite or you might have some sort of point.

I don't and you won't. :)

first you try to diminish the importance of what you said, then you don't want to get into it. classic back pedalling.

I can only imagine the massive ego that considers other people peons in his industry, competing lord sugars in this thread :lol:

That was yesterday. And if it was really him there would be a message with it saying, "ARE YOU HAPPY NOW I JUMPED LIKE A BITCH YOUR ALL ABSOLUTE MUGS AND YOU WONT SEE ME AGAIN BUT I DONT EVEN CARE BECAUSE YOUR ALL MUGS"

I

PAID UP YOU BUNCH

OF CUNTS

SO THEIR U TOTAL

LOSERS

ANYONE WANT THERE GARDEN DOING

EDIT: :D:lol::):yes:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Edited by snakehips

I don't think he'd donate anonymously tbh. I wouldn't put it past him clocking that and showing up on here pretending it was him though :D

Be good if it actually was him and now no one believed him since you posted that. :lol: