FAO: Deano / Tioté's Nutz

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Tbh deano was 'One of those posters' if he had made the last comment on a topic I generally wouldn't read it. Theres a difference between being overly positive and totally stupid. I would be suprised if He even has a job let alone run his own business and have employees. Didnt he once post a formation with 12 outfield players in it (yes, 13 fucking players)? forget sentiment, he dishonoured a charity bet and in my book thats a cunts trick. Poor standard of posts + nee morals = fuck off deano. Nee time for bullshitters

Rant done (prepared for attacks from sympathisers)

Edited by JaMoUsE

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitley Bay News Guardian 7 Sep 2011

Police are investigating a bizarre attempted suicide in Whitley Bay after a 25yr old male was found semi-conscious in a garden shed.

The man had attempted to choke himself on £500 bundles of Monopoly money, but efforts to reach him by ambulance crew were hampered by hundreds of garden gnomes.

The gnomes were painted with NUFC kits, and arranged in apparently random formations which surrounded the shed , filling the garden, described by police as " overgrown, in need of some work".

When paramedics attempted to remove the £500 Monopoly bundles, the man became violent, screaming

" My wages!!! Don't give it to charity!!!!"

before collapsing.

The case is being investigated

:icon_lol:

See what we have done!

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Whitley Bay News Guardian 7 Sep 2011

Police are investigating a bizarre attempted suicide in Whitley Bay after a 25yr old male was found semi-conscious in a garden shed.

The man had attempted to choke himself on £500 bundles of Monopoly money, but efforts to reach him by ambulance crew were hampered by hundreds of garden gnomes.

The gnomes were painted with NUFC kits, and arranged in apparently random formations which surrounded the shed , filling the garden, described by police as " overgrown, in need of some work".

When paramedics attempted to remove the £500 Monopoly bundles, the man became violent, screaming

" My wages!!! Don't give it to charity!!!!"

before collapsing.

The case is being investigated

:o

See what we have done!

:icon_lol:

Tbh deano was 'One of those posters' if he had made the last comment on a topic I generally wouldn't read it. Theres a difference between being overly positive and totally stupid. I would be suprised if He even has a job let alone run his own business and have employees. Didnt he once post a formation with 12 outfield players in it (yes, 13 fucking players)? forget sentiment, he dishonoured a charity bet and in my book thats a cunts trick. Poor standard of posts + nee morals = fuck off deano. Nee time for bullshitters

:icon_lol: In a nutshell.

His 'fuck you' thread reminded me of Len the psychotic Geordie gardener in Stella Street. :icon_lol:

Great shout, that was a good show. I liked the bit when Jack Nicholson went to buy some Shreddies from Mick and Keef's corner shop.

It was fucking mint, haven't seen it for time now!

"Anything looks like a fucking pack of Shreddies to you at this time of day" :o

Canny funny when Jimmy Hill put a football through Joe Peschi's greenhouse as well. "Some shit, fuck, prick has just put a soccer ball through my greenhouse" (or similar). Used to love that show.

:lol: In a nutshell.

Spot on bonnie lad

Pond Life Deano

:lol: In a nutshell.

Spot on bonnie lad

Pond Life Deano

agreed. Sadly. I saw the post by toonraider and thought fair enough, he only has to say if he is skint and/or he will be back on payday, but as that has not happened, there is only one conclusion to be made.