FAO: Deano / Tioté's Nutz

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So he has actualy fucked off without paying?

Absolute wanker.

says the dormouse in the corner with his Newcastle Online hat on :D

You're a strange, drunken old man Leazes. Very strange.

By the way, this is the 3rd time this week I have shown my obsession by quoting your post for no reason :D

Edited by Gejon

Is my new avatar showing? The old one is still there for me.

No excuses if Deano could pay and hasnt, buy your avatar is pathetic.

Most odd that when you are spouting your normal nonsense there are no "Ifs" but you use one for Pond Life Deano. Can't you bring yourself to admit that one of Team Delusional was a complete and utter Fucktard.

That avatar is spot on Jusoda take no notice of the sad man in denial.

Is my new avatar showing? The old one is still there for me.

No excuses if Deano could pay and hasnt, buy your avatar is pathetic.

Most odd that when you are spouting your normal nonsense there are no "Ifs" but you use one for Pond Life Deano. Can't you bring yourself to admit that one of Team Delusional was a complete and utter Fucktard.

That avatar is spot on Jusoda take no notice of the sad man in denial.

Aye, if that had been a photo of one of 'team nasty', you'd find it hilarious. Double standards reeking from CT.

Besides which, it's absolutely in-line with the humour of TT. If you post a picture of yourself to your profile, then it's fair game that someone will use it to take the piss out of you.

The lad posted here for 6 years in good faith, was harmless and handled this situation wrong for whatever personal reasons that we don't know the full facts about.

If your going to let that sort of shit go on then this is not a place I want to be associated with anymore.

Cancel my account please.

The lad posted here for 6 years in good faith, was harmless and handled this situation wrong for whatever personal reasons that we don't know the full facts about.

If your going to let that sort of shit go on then this is not a place I want to be associated with anymore.

Oh dear oh dear. Come on sir, you need to be tougher than that. Let a few premiership weekends pass, and this whole Deano affair will be forgotten before you know it.

PS: Ive put the above text in bold because its funny how you can tolerate 'the sort of shit' going on at our club by the owners yet youre quick to jump ship when its going on here. Without sounding patronising, why dont you focus on the 'positives' of this forum. :D

Edited by harrynufc

:D PARTY TIME! Cancel it before he changes his mind ffs.

Aye, IP ban while you're on just to make sure he doesn't get tempted.

You horrible people. Even Deano got more sympathy than this. :D

CT , having gained a bit weight, in full PMT mode :D

An ovary action?

What personal reasons are you referring to? The fella just turned out to be a cock. No one on here has done anything wrong, we've just re-posted details that he had already put on the net. Get over yourself Team Pie-us.

Woohoo it's Christmas! :D

No, I have to make a stand, that's it, IM LEAVING

But daddyyyy i really like that jurmalllll please daddyyy

Balderdash and piffle you little swine. You should have being doing you homework and instead you were browsing the site.

But I have being doing my homework daddyy

THWACK

Next time it'll be the welly, don't say I didn't warn you. Now fill the paddling pool and put on my Phil Collins best of CD, it's time for daddys rest time

:D

Get in, has the bullshitting, deceitful wanker fucked off.

And for the record Deano placed a bet where the forfeit was to pay £50 to the SBR foundation, he lost the bet and didn't pay. Therefore in my eyes that makes him a charity thief and scum, much like that wanker off twitter who's arse CT hangs out of, and for the record if I ever see the wanker I'll confirm his identity then call him it to his face.

What he has done is despicable in my eyes but CT obviously condones this sort of shit, just like I have no doubt he'd pocket and old womans purse if she dropped it in his taxi.

Fuck off and don't come back you mackem shithouse.