FAO: Deano / Tioté's Nutz

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me, MF. I believe I copyrighted Toontastic bingo with my Leazes Bingo card.

Right, that's it.

I try my best and that's the response I get?

I've had it with this place.

Craig, cancel my account.

:D

Ayatollah blatantly bullying a poster who's contributed jokes for years including anal sex innuendos just for copying his bingo joke? I'm sick of this kind of attitude on here lately.

Thats me finished on here too.

Craig, do the honours, mate.

1.jpg

I can just picture CT reading this through tears as he tucks into a family size KfC bucket, the weight watchers book acting as a beer mat for his 7th lager of the night.

Edited by Dr Gloom

I can just picture CT reading this through tears as he tucks into a family size KfC bucket, the weight watchers book acting as a beer mat for his 7th lager of the night,In the garden as the neighbours hoy abuse at him and tell him to turn that 80s shit off and go back in the house.

Updated. :D

I can just picture CT reading this through tears as he tucks into a family size KfC bucket, the weight watchers book acting as a beer mat for his 7th lager of the night.

I think he may have taken the outcome of his recent weigh-in rather badly .

Maybe you lot should give him some space ? . .

Takes up plenty as it is, the chubby fool.

Personal abuse is bullying. No need, i'll miss CT as annoying as he could be. Was a good poster, this boards turned pathetic.

Fuck off Kevin you turbo wanker!

having a laugh and a piss take is fine but constant abuse and personal insults are going a bit too far. Some obviously do it on here because they can get away with it where as if they did it on the street they would get twatted.

CT was a decent poster although I didn't agree with a lot of what he said it made for a good read

Deano should have paid what he said he would, no excuses

Takes up plenty as it is, the chubby fool.

That's the one ! :D

CT's sound I rekon .

Stuff on here means nowt in the scheme of things and maybe shouldn't be taken srsly iyam .

Just read the last four pages of this didn't come on here at the weekend, has CT fucked off? He can't be serious, over this?!?!?! The fact is if you bet someone something and pledge money to a fund I have particular reason to be very interested in at the minute, and one which touches most of us at sometime, then fucks off to avoid the abuse, well you're showing you're a cunt.

As I put on the other thread, there's times in our lives we're all fuckin skint, I was on the dole for 3 month in 2006, granted I stopped looking for jobs while the World Cup was on, but when your regular income goes it's nee good. So what I'm saying is if Deano just come out and said look am skint, n that's that people would have some respect for him in the situation. I can't believe CT's fucked off over that, and FWIW, Deano is actually showing disrespect to cancer victims, as well as SBR's memory.

Edited by McFaul