FAO: Deano / Tioté's Nutz

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CT will be back by by the end of the month I guarantee, if he doesn't post by the end of September I'll pay £50 to the SBF foundation, but that includes him sneaking on under a new name.

We'll keep an eye out for him! :lol:

CT will be back by by the end of the month I guarantee, if he doesn't post by the end of September I'll pay £50 to the SBF foundation, but that includes him sneaking on under a new name.

We'll keep an eye out for him! :lol:

In fact if CT comes on before that date, he should pay the £50.

How does that work? :lol:

It works because he logged off at 814am 10/9/11, which means when he views the board he won't automatically sign in. So without question he'll read this thread so he's aware of the t&c's of my bet. Either way SBR's fund will get £50.

I know that the SBR Foundation is one close to CT's heart so on his behalf I'll up his bet. He has to pay £1000 if he returns before the end of the month.

Well hopefully that's bought us a few more CT-free weeks.

I know that the SBR Foundation is one close to CT's heart so on his behalf I'll up his bet. He has to pay £1000 if he returns before the end of the month.

Well hopefully that's bought us a few more CT-free weeks.

:lol:

The club/Ashley need more bloggers like CT, to provide balance across all the forums.

In times of financial hardship where stadium escalators need to be shut down, having arguably the highest earning cabbie on the N.E. onboard has been an obvious coup for the club. The fact that he's been prepared to bash the keyboard, putting in the hard yards (in the face constant criticism) for the club, at the required pro-bono rate, speaks volumes for the bloke's selfless devotion to the b&w strip. He'll be greatly missed.

Ashley will have to recruit elsewhere now. Such strength of dedication is rarely harbored inside just one person. The depth of CT's loyalty (taking into account the regime's lack of class) is a hard thing to manufacture amidst the current climate. It will take a small army to match his output.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves, when Ashley's intermediatories in Asia start forcing kids (after already finishing a long day's work in the Puma Sweatshops) to at least equal CT's workload. That will be done on the cheap as well. No user-friendly & comfortable laptops and soft rubber keys as they try to bash out a hundred words per minute while a bamboo wielding slavedriver monitors 'production rate. These kids will be bashing away on recycled C-64s and Amstrads, adding further strain to their already aching little extremities.

I am devastated by this development and it's far reaching consequences. Hang your heads in shame............ Cancel my account please.

Edited by Year Zero