FAO: Deano / Tioté's Nutz

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:razz: How come?

Take another pic with I am not Paul Wyn written on some paper then people will believe you're you. It's not difficult so don't make excuses that you can't do it.

fucking hell am I to hold up pieces of paper now like a mug wanking off on webcam for money in order to convince people its me :lol:

If I were interested in shagging you I might of done it though!

Take another pic with I am not Paul Wyn written on some paper then people will believe you're you. It's not difficult so don't make excuses that you can't do it.

fucking hell am I to hold up pieces of paper now like a mug wanking off on webcam for money in order to convince people its me :lol:

It's been done before. Either do it or continue to be viewed with suspicion.

:razz:

No nonsense from Salty there .

Because you call deano a Billy big bucks c*nt and post 20messages without a spelling mistake. Then as soon as you are rumbled you're straight back to the pidgin English meight

If he is English, he's travelled a fair distance to pull a stunt.

IP address suggests Oslo, Norway.

If Saltwater is an alter ego, he certainly went the long way round - joining NO, going through the same piss taking about his photo over there., getting himself banned, THEN signing up on here. I saw him on NO before he even signed up on here.

Besides, there's only KSA could create this character. :razz:

I dont mind doing it, its just the idea that I would have to. You upload a ( admittedly rather gay) picture as your avatar and have people left and right demanding that you stand on your head with an erect penis to prove its you. Like having the police go through your belongings in the middle of the street and if you moan about it say "whats the problem if you have nothing to hide?".

Because you call deano a Billy big bucks c*nt and post 20messages without a spelling mistake. Then as soon as you are rumbled you're straight back to the pidgin English meight

I could have an IP from Bolivia if I wanted to!

I didn't realise he had been kicking about on NO though so maybe he is for real. I hope so anyway :razz:

I could have an IP from Bolivia if I wanted to!

I didn't realise he had been kicking about on NO though so maybe he is for real. I hope so anyway :razz:

You'd be hard pushed to have an originating IP from Bolivia unless you were actually there :lol:

I dont mind doing it, its just the idea that I would have to. You upload a ( admittedly rather gay) picture as your avatar and have people left and right demanding that you stand on your head with an erect penis to prove its you. Like having the police go through your belongings in the middle of the street and if you moan about it say "whats the problem if you have nothing to hide?".

Im sure another gay picture wont hurt you!

Really tho his shirt, picture and big gay horny bear attitude is what any norwegian would expect from a young man from Bærum. His rant about immigrants settles it for me. No way hes a fake account. :razz:

:razz:

Howay Stevie, think about it man. One inadvertant micro twitch of Salty's thigh-like arms and the paper would be confetti in a nanosecond. And if he used black ink he'd be unable to control the roidrage.

:lol:

Seems like he has brightened the place up to me.

J20 is just gutted because he has bigger guns than him.

Don't know about that, like. If you were to ask me (I don't really give a shite about you asking me as I'm going to give you my opinion anyway) I would say I was surprised 69-er is carrying quite a lot of blubber! I think he may actually be from Norvege and been over indulging on the whale steaks.

Posted with the bestest intentions, J69. You're only kidding yourself about your non weight issue :razz: