FAO: Deano / Tioté's Nutz

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

:razz: How come?

Take another pic with I am not Paul Wyn written on some paper then people will believe you're you. It's not difficult so don't make excuses that you can't do it.

fucking hell am I to hold up pieces of paper now like a mug wanking off on webcam for money in order to convince people its me :lol:

If I were interested in shagging you I might of done it though!

It's been done before. Either do it or continue to be viewed with suspicion.

Wrongun till proven other wise. Having said that like if he was fake yed think he'd put a better pic than that up, but either pipe up with a pic "I'm no Paul Wyn" or pipe down completely.

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take another pic with I am not Paul Wyn written on some paper then people will believe you're you. It's not difficult so don't make excuses that you can't do it.

fucking hell am I to hold up pieces of paper now like a mug wanking off on webcam for money in order to convince people its me :lol:

Wrongun till proven other wise. Having said that like if he was fake yed think he'd put a better pic than that up, but either pipe up with a pic "I'm no Paul Wyn" or pipe down completely.

Hmm insult detected...

Hmm insult detected...

Well console yourself with the fact that the detector is working well.

Pic by 3pm BST proving that's you, or you're condemned as a wrongun under your pic. Deal?

Aye I think we potentially have an international Paul Wyn on our hands.

You're just hoping that's the case, Poirot :razz:

No he's not as bad as Paul Wyn, he's more like a Hoerring Goebells but he needs to do this before I'll accept him.

DSCF5208.jpg

Actually, I`ll just swap the picture for something less gay.. problem solved.

No because you could just be stealing pics off someones facebook. Either "I am not Paul Wyn" or "no I'm not related to that Brevik bloke" in writing as seen above.

Actually, I`ll just swap the picture for something less gay.. problem solved.

No because you could just be stealing pics off someones facebook. Either "I am not Paul Wyn" or "no I'm not related to that Brevik bloke" in writing as seen above.

Freaky, was just off looking for this

84380800oslomassacre.jpg

What with his location and posting history :razz:

:razz: Im actually gonna do a Deano here and say I might if I can be arsed :razz:

Using another persons facebook pictures and pretending them to be you is fucking sad though :lol:

3pm. 15:00 GMT, 161 minutes and counting......