FAO: Deano / Tioté's Nutz

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should offer him an alternative, he might be strapped for cash.

He's a landscape gardener, he could put in a shift on the Memorial Garden, kind of like a CSO.

B)

i'd say fucking so, have you seen the state of his website!? absolute shit.

Deano

Whether you pay up or not is your own choice and to be honest I couldn't care less what you choose to do - failure to do so would form a pretty concrete opinion of what your substance is though.

However you are expected to at least address the point raised in this thread (we know you've read it!) - if you can't be arsed to do so then quite simply don't be arsed coming back at all.

Me too (I don't want him to fuck off like, he's harmless imo).

Neither do I. And if he comes here, says he can't afford it and isn't paying then I've no issue with that. But he ought to have the common decency to respond either way.

Me too (I don't want him to fuck off like, he's harmless imo).

Neither do I. And if he comes here, says he can't afford it and isn't paying then I've no issue with that. But he ought to have the common decency to respond either way.

Aye come on Deano lad, just bite the bullet. We will think more of you if you come in and say you cannie afford it, or youll pay X. BUT, silence isnt good, we will form our own opinions of you. As you can see, these aint good B)

Give the lad a chance B)

At the end of the day its entirely possible that hes a little strapped for cash until payday etc and tbf if that was me Id probably not want to come onto a thread and admit that so lets just have a couple of days breather

then lynch him!

:D

Give the lad a chance B)

At the end of the day its entirely possible that hes a little strapped for cash until payday etc and tbf if that was me Id probably not want to come onto a thread and admit that so lets just have a couple of days breather

then lynch him!

B)

Nicely said :D

Give the lad a chance B)

then lynch him!

:D

Aye, you can't start shouting the odds cos he hasn't responded to the thread ffs. Bit out of order.