FAO: Deano / Tioté's Nutz

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't have to upload a screenshot Deano, If you go to the Sir Bobby Robson foundation Just Giving Page, you can donate there & it's a public display.

Good stuff.

I will do that on monday.

Can you do summit with the cock who has posted my name and location please. Bang out of order.

You don't have to upload a screenshot Deano, If you go to the Sir Bobby Robson foundation Just Giving Page, you can donate there & it's a public display.

Good stuff.

Can you do summit with the cock who has posted my name and location please. Bang out of order.

You know you have WB as your profile location?

Good stuff.

Aye but how the fuck can someone get my name?

Good stuff.

Aye but how the fuck can someone get my name?

It's on your website?

Isn't Pud a tax inspector?

You'll be declaring at least £25,000 this year then Dean Barber, of Whitley Bay?

:D

Thats me. But what gives you the fuckin right to put my name up on here.......thats gotta be against the rules?

How do i upload a screenshot?

tbf the fact that its splashed across your website makes it fairly public. B)

And I expect the declaration on your SA to be at least £45k based on you paying yourself £25k pa, working on the logic that you need tools, petrol, phone, premises, vehicle, petty cash etc etc then thats a fair enough valuation.

I was going to offer a helping hand on your site once you'd paid up but frankly business is booming so my fees a grand. Its tax deductible of course.

Isn't Pud a tax inspector?

You'll be declaring at least £25,000 this year then Dean Barber, of Whitley Bay?

:D

Thats me. But what gives you the fuckin right to put my name up on here.......thats gotta be against the rules?

How do i upload a screenshot?

tbf the fact that its splashed across your website makes it fairly public. B)

And I expect the declaration on your SA to be at least £45k based on you paying yourself £25k pa, working on the logic that you need tools, petrol, phone, premises, vehicle, petty cash etc etc then thats a fair enough valuation.

I was going to offer a helping hand on your site once you'd paid up but frankly business is booming so my fees a grand. Its tax deductible of course.

My work is seasonal, i only work 8-9 months a year and travel the rest so it wont be as high as that.

I appreciate the offer, any advice is welcome.

My work is seasonal, i only work 8-9 months a year and travel the rest so it wont be as high as that.

Always happy to help, give up on the flounce, laugh it off and realise that you've been shafted royally by Dekka and Co. Come Monday when you've paid up you'll see a totally different style of post in this thread.

I know Deano doesn't help himself sometimes but he really does get a lot of shit off people on here, simply for having a different opinion on the state of the Toon (and for having a penchant for posting formations). I've had a couple of jokes with Deano in my time but I don't have anything against him really. Part of the problem is that he reacts to it but I do feel it's a bit harsh on him occasionally.

And Kevin is an embarrassment to this forum. Deano is 10x the poster he is.

I know Deano doesn't help himself sometimes but he really does get a lot of shit off people on here, simply for having a different opinion on the state of the Toon (and for having a penchant for posting formations). I've had a couple of jokes with Deano in my time but I don't have anything against him really. Part of the problem is that he reacts to it but I do feel it's a bit harsh on him occasionally.

The thing is thats what makes this forum different to others, we all take the piss out of each other. If theres something that can be latched onto ie the formations/ losing a bet then people will do.

CT takes some stick, his pictures been all over the place and allsorts but he sees it for what it is, a piss take. He laughs along and has not left the site in a huff......unfortunately.

B)

Always happy to help, give up on the flounce, laugh it off and realise that you've been shafted royally by Dekka and Co. Come Monday when you've paid up you'll see a totally different style of post in this thread.

Very good advice

(don't leave me alone to battle Team N)

I've got nothing against Deano, he gives stick and he gets it back, it's pretty harmless in my view, mostly taking the piss out of his formations (which have been rediculous). Obvbiously he gets a bit worked up over it. It doesn't surprise me that someone put his details out because he'd linked to his website. Cracking website it is too. I was very impressed by the photos of your work: the tropical garden and the water feature with the surfer on were well done. Not sure about the 5th pic, looks like fucking Afghanistan or something, hope he got a refund.

The thing is thats what makes this forum different to others, we all take the piss out of each other. If theres something that can be latched onto ie the formations/ losing a bet then people will do.

CT takes some stick, his pictures been all over the place and allsorts but he sees it for what it is, a piss take. He laughs along and has not left the site in a huff......unfortunately.

B)

Just splurted at the dogs P

This is GOLD!

Landscape gardening B)

You only work 8-9 months? Fuck me, Ive heard it all now :D

Amazed at that like, lad i know here (bro in law of a friend) does it and works like a trojan, assume he's pretty decent and all used to be a greenskeeper and all for st andrews as well iirc

I know a few Landcape gardeners and the graft like fuck all through the year. They also mow the lawns too B)