FAO: Deano / Tioté's Nutz

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Isn't Pud a tax inspector?

You'll be declaring at least £25,000 this year then Dean Barber, of Whitley Bay?

:D

Thats me. But what gives you the fuckin right to put my name up on here.......thats gotta be against the rules?

How do i upload a screenshot?

tbf the fact that its splashed across your website makes it fairly public. B)

And I expect the declaration on your SA to be at least £45k based on you paying yourself £25k pa, working on the logic that you need tools, petrol, phone, premises, vehicle, petty cash etc etc then thats a fair enough valuation.

I was going to offer a helping hand on your site once you'd paid up but frankly business is booming so my fees a grand. Its tax deductible of course.

My work is seasonal, i only work 8-9 months a year and travel the rest so it wont be as high as that.

I appreciate the offer, any advice is welcome.

You are so full of shite mate, "Gardening and Landscape design are two very different things. I design gardens and pay people to do the "gardening"."

that being the case how the fuck can designing a garden be seasonal?

I presume your travelling is to and from the dole office then? That being the case I bet you are after a loan from the Social to pay the £50 you owe.

Sad Cunt.

You're an absolute moron.

omfg

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush

Bush Tree Pond Tree Bench Fountain

Bush Flowers Flowers Bench Flowers Flowers

Bush Hedge like a maze Golf Court Statue of Kevin Keegan

Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush

I just did some landscape design, can I have my 500 quid please?

Edited by Aeris

Good to see people offering to help amongst the piss taking.

I feel a love in coming on on Monday, if he pays.

CT; Perhaps we could do up your taxi or something. You know clean out all the old pie wrappers out or whatever. B)

There will hardly be a love in but the way he's reacted is that of a man who is shocked, who doesn't want to pay or perhaps can't. Regardless if £50 is such a measly amount perhaps he could pay it straight away & pay it without taking offence like his adversary would have done and like people done before - i.e Baggio who paid twice the amount topping up £80 from the bet to £100.

If you'll excuse the pun, something doesn't quite add up. People weren't giving Deano unwarranted stick, he'd deliberately avoided the thread, symptomatic of a man who wants nothing do with it but when he did enter the thread, perhaps with some Dutch Courage or simple English stupidity he came in bragging about how much he earns, which in manual labour, such as landscaping/planning the money is reasonable but I'm sure there's fellas on here earning salary's that would make even our Doctors wince!

This was never about getting rid of a poster or having a go at somebody. Deano was caught with his trousers down and on a football forum that will naturally centre around ''banter'' & laddishness for the majority, he always going to get some stick.

So why would he leave? Yes people take the piss but everyone gets the piss took out of them, everyone says something wrong & everyone looks silly once in a while. If Deano is going to pay up & stop posting, what's the point, where's the pride in that?

Or for another matter where's the proof & who cares any more?

Perhaps the best weapon for Deano would've been humility. ''Sorry lads I can't pay that £50 but I will pay £10'' but he went the other way and it's all so unfair etc etc.

For the record he can't delete his account - only those running the board can so at the moment he's merely typing his own little epitaph before he buggers off with his tail between his legs.

We're the villain & he's the pantomime dame...

Tom, i may be quite drunk and eating a chinese but that was a sexy fucking post, respect brother.

You'll be declaring at least £25,000 this year then Dean Barber, of Whitley Bay?

:D

Thats me. But what gives you the fuckin right to put my name up on here.......thats gotta be against the rules?

And I expect the declaration on your SA to be at least £45k based on you paying yourself £25k pa, working on the logic that you need tools, petrol, phone, premises, vehicle, petty cash etc etc then thats a fair enough valuation.

I was going to offer a helping hand on your site once you'd paid up but frankly business is booming so my fees a grand. Its tax deductible of course.

My work is seasonal, i only work 8-9 months a year and travel the rest so it wont be as high as that.

You are so full of shite mate, "Gardening and Landscape design are two very different things. I design gardens and pay people to do the "gardening"."

I presume your travelling is to and from the dole office then? That being the case I bet you are after a loan from the Social to pay the £50 you owe.

Sad Cunt.

You're an absolute moron.

Ok then Fuckwitt explain exactly what makes me a moron with a post that points out Deano is talking shite and that he is a sad cunt for not paying the £50 and trying to delete his account. Perhaps you do think that designing a garden is indeed seasonal work?

Or is it another of Team Delusional having a hissy fit because Deano has fucked up and fucked off?

B)

Sad Cunt.

Arnt you in your 50's or 60's?

What an unpleasant fucker.

Merely pointing out some factual inaccuracies in Deano's rants you sad twat. He is spouting shit and acting like an arse; as well as being a twat who will not pay up £50 to a charity. That is being an unpleasant fucker. Upset because Team Delusional is one down? Diddums.

You sound happy about that :D

To be honest I have not agreed with the vast majority of what Deano has posted as he has been unable/unwilling to see just what a fucker Ashley is. That in itself does not make me happy about Deano fucking off; after all we all support the same team and are entitled to our own opinions.

However the ridiculous way in which he has arsed about and the fact that he has still not paid the £50 means that personally I could not give a shit if he returns or not.

Landscape gardening, you say? I do like a nicely trimmed bush :D

However, the most alarming thing I've read on this thread is CT admitting to 'spurting' on his dogs B) What the fuck is all that about???

D. B***** of Whitley Bay? Late teens? Hmmmm, I wonder if I know your mother?

EDIT: 25!!!!!!1111 FFS that's doubly worse; I was 'pleasuring' chicks all over WB & NS 26 years ago.

Edited by snakehips

I know your site is only a few months old, but you should really change the name to something relevant like whitleybaylandscapes.co.uk or northshieldslandscapes.co.uk (both available), ditch moonfruit as they are no good for search engine placement and buy a proper template like this.

I'd be surprised if you've had a single enquiry via the site (apart from having no pages listed in google) you have no sample work and no contact form. People don't like to call.

You also need to register your business with google, make sure you add a location as gardening search results almost always show google maps at the top. Create a thread in help if you want more.

Drop me a PM if none of that makes sense.

See Deano people ease up and offer good advice once you've had your flounce and take it on the chin,

and aye register another domain name (they're ultra cheap anyway above the price of a decent pizza) makes all the difference having something easy to remember and shorter the better generally.

I remember years ago when i was 16 doing websites for beer money, was asked to do a site for a lad who sold dvds and the like, eCommerace job shopping cart etc, was around the time of the big .com surge and was all the rage.

Fellas website i shit you not he wanted Games-Software-Multimedia-Entertainment.whatever

As said ditch the moonfruit thing, you'd be better off getting a sharp looking freebie wordpress template and using that sort've blog style software since it's going be fairly static pages with maybe a gallery of your work on it, be much easier to maintain as well.

(if you get stuck i can give you access to some test blog style apps like wordpress you can dick about on before you buy that kinda hosting off someone)

phil knows at least somewhat what he's talking about wrt web marketing, this lad doesn't

B) if that was aimed at me it was spectacularly stupid considering what i do and the size of the projects i work on

We want wages!

I know your site is only a few months old, but you should really change the name to something relevant like whitleybaylandscapes.co.uk or northshieldslandscapes.co.uk (both available), ditch moonfruit as they are no good for search engine placement and buy a proper template like this.

I'd be surprised if you've had a single enquiry via the site (apart from having no pages listed in google) you have no sample work and no contact form. People don't like to call.

You also need to register your business with google, make sure you add a location as gardening search results almost always show google maps at the top. Create a thread in help if you want more.

Drop me a PM if none of that makes sense.

See Deano people ease up and offer good advice once you've had your flounce and take it on the chin,

and aye register another domain name (they're ultra cheap anyway above the price of a decent pizza) makes all the difference having something easy to remember and shorter the better generally.

I remember years ago when i was 16 doing websites for beer money, was asked to do a site for a lad who sold dvds and the like, eCommerace job shopping cart etc, was around the time of the big .com surge and was all the rage.

Fellas website i shit you not he wanted Games-Software-Multimedia-Entertainment.whatever

As said ditch the moonfruit thing, you'd be better off getting a sharp looking freebie wordpress template and using that sort've blog style software since it's going be fairly static pages with maybe a gallery of your work on it, be much easier to maintain as well.

(if you get stuck i can give you access to some test blog style apps like wordpress you can dick about on before you buy that kinda hosting off someone)

phil knows at least somewhat what he's talking about wrt web marketing, this lad doesn't

B) if that was aimed at me it was spectacularly stupid considering what i do and the size of the projects i work on

We want wages!

The secret of the German economic miracle revealed.

We want wages!

two pints of harp and a packet of dates

Jesus, do they still make that. B)

Used to be the no 1 selling lager in Ireland iirc

Im sure we used to drink cheap tinnys of that and Kestrel 30 years ago! Aint seen either around here for a long time.

Harp still sells pretty well in Irish bars in the US.

Sells alreet in Ireland still I think. Saw it in a few places in the North anyway. Can't see it being any worse than Carling.

Quality thread!

Makes me wonder what would have happened if Gejon had been hounded to this extent about his offer to chow down on his own love spuds... :D

He would've if he'd offered to donate them to the SBR foundation. Mind you I doubt anybody would've offered to make up the difference if he didn't.....