Tallinn (Estonia)

ajax_andy

Just wondering if anyone had been to Tallinn before?

If so what are the prices like for beer and food?

I've heard it's cold and white, the people look like Finns but even more boring than them. See Kassu on Newcastle Online. Might as well go to St Petersburg if ye ganna gan there.

Went when we played there in 2006.

Nice place to be honest, but spent the majority of the time in and out of various bars so couldn't say much culture wise. People were alreet but when we were there, a bit concerned about the presence of english football fans.

It was cheap at the time, I only took about a ton and it lasted 3 days nee bother.

Went when we played there in 2006.

Nice place to be honest, but spent the majority of the time in and out of various bars so couldn't say much culture wise. People were alreet but when we were there, a bit concerned about the presence of english football fans.

It was cheap at the time, I only took about a ton and it lasted 3 days nee bother.

Its for a stag do so not too worried about the culture tbh, so plenty of bars is a good thing.

£100 for 3 days would be great, am worried it might have gone up a bit since 2006 tho?

I went with WubbleUC, class trip. Watch out for the Russians though.

My Dad said it was good culture wise etc but I unfortunately missed most of that side of things as I was in bed with a hangover both mornings.

Just wondering if anyone had been to Tallinn before?

If so what are the prices like for beer and food?

I've heard it's cold and white, the people look like Finns but even more boring than them. See Kassu on Newcastle Online. Might as well go to St Petersburg if ye ganna gan there.

Ybf Helsinki nightlife is top. Fresh snow queens everywhere. :icon_lol: