NUFC worst ever player

Smooth Operator

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fumaca is a good shout, completely out of his depth whenever he came on. Although he could do a step-over, really slowly. As recommended by Mick Wadsworth ;)

Since I've been watching, John Cornwall. As for Stimpson, I never thought he was that bad, but his own goal in the last minute againt Oldham still haunts me.

70165[/snapback]

The thing is like, lots of players who were gash played quite a lot of games. 10 minutes was enough to make up your mind re: Jose Antunes (sp?). Frank Pingel was canny like ;)

Since I've been watching, John Cornwall. As for Stimpson, I never thought he was that bad, but his own goal in the last minute againt Oldham still haunts me.

70165[/snapback]

The thing is like, lots of players who were gash played quite a lot of games. 10 minutes was enough to make up your mind re: Jose Antunes (sp?). Frank Pingel was canny like ;)

70169[/snapback]

Was at that game when Pingu made his debut and got taken off (concussion iirc). Did he ever play again for us?

70165[/snapback]

Stimpson always struck me as being a feeble, limp-wristed, soft-as-shite full back. For me, FB's should be prepared to get stuck in without fear which is why I never cared for our blonde bombshell.

Incidently, heard him on the radio the other day. He's managing some non-league team who I can't recall right now.

70165[/snapback]

Stimpson always struck me as being a feeble, limp-wristed, soft-as-shite full back. For me, FB's should be prepared to get stuck in without fear which is why I never cared for our blonde bombshell.

Incidently, heard him on the radio the other day. He's managing some non-league team who I can't recall right now.

70222[/snapback]

He's bald as a coot now as well. I concur, he was shite.

70165[/snapback]

70169[/snapback]

Was at that game when Pingu made his debut and got taken off (concussion iirc). Did he ever play again for us?

70219[/snapback]

Scored a blinder in Kenny Wharton's testimonial iirc.

Guest CrimsonFault
I once saw Disco Des score a 30 yard screamer for the reserves, one of the best goals I've ever seen.

70313[/snapback]

Best ever black player for us. ;)

Edited by CrimsonFault

I once saw Disco Des score a 30 yard screamer for the reserves, one of the best goals I've ever seen.

70313[/snapback]

70315[/snapback]

No that accolade goes to Tony Cunningham, that's when you could prize him off a sun-bed and onto the pitch like!

Guest CrimsonFault

70313[/snapback]

70315[/snapback]

No that accolade goes to Tony Cunningham, that's when you could prize him off a sun-bed and onto the pitch like!

70318[/snapback]

Oh shit aye - he was the 'half-time hero' against Villa or Brum I think!?

Guest CrimsonFault
Aye thats right, the night sky had closed in by half time though and I could only tell he was on the pitch when he smiled! Same with Rule Fox a few weeks back!

70326[/snapback]

Kick them out the country I say!