The Asset stripper

@yourservice

On a serious note, the pics are not something I want to see but they were from a private Sports Direct party. Some genius decided to leak them to the press when all he's doing is having a bit of drunken fun.

I don't think much of him and Llambias as it is so something like this doesn't really bother me.

Guest Your Name Here
On a serious note, the pics are not something I want to see but they were from a private Sports Direct party. Some genius decided to leak them to the press when all he's doing is having a bit of drunken fun.

I don't think much of him and Llambias as it is so something like this doesn't really bother me.

True to an extent. Not so true, given the apparent proximity to the transfer deadline and the propensity for making knee jerk decisions when you’ve had a few drinks and are cavorting around a Chinese restaurant in your duds.

I used to have a boss quite like that.

He used to book out the King Neptune for karaoke parties and get all the staff rat arsed and up singing. Yards of ale would be downed and the events were always legendary.

I also remember him stripping down to his boxers for a swim in the indoor fountain of some swanky hotel down south.

Happiest days of my working life and fair to say he was loved by everyone, genuinely.

Gosforth park lad.

Guest Your Name Here

He used to book out the King Neptune for karaoke parties and get all the staff rat arsed and up singing. Yards of ale would be downed and the events were always legendary.

I also remember him stripping down to his boxers for a swim in the indoor fountain of some swanky hotel down south.

Happiest days of my working life and fair to say he was loved by everyone, genuinely.

Gosforth park lad.

What happened to his buisness?

Gosforth park lad.

What happened to his buisness?

the few little North East shops are now a national chain of over a hundred. Sadly he retired extremely wealthy after floating on the stock exchange.