Borderlands 2

2bias

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

you'll be lucky if its 2012 tbh, it's just been tabled in as 31st Dec to Spring 2013, and it's all concept art they've released.

I'd say Q1 2013 at best if not early Q2

Should of had a bet with ya.

I'm looking forward to it immensely, scouting my mates to see who is getting it then we can use the MP to its fullest.

Whats your xbox name?

I'm hoping mine turns up tomorrow. The storyline has come along way since the first one too apparently.

Did anyone play it single player last time? Played it with two pals and had loads of fun. But since then many of my friends dont bother with XBL, so i've got it downloading for my PC, should have it in a hour and I obviously won't be able to play with anyone.

There is a two hour gameplay IGN video on youtube with the developer and creator talking about it etc...I know that may be boring but its entertaining me until the post arrives

Edited by 2bias

There is a two hour gameplay IGN video on youtube with the developer and creator talking about it etc...I know that may be boring but its entertaining me until the post arrives

Cheers man, love stuff like that, I'll have a watch over the day. Will be getting this on my lunch and playing it on my lunch as well.

It's a good video to be fair. Not any major spoilers either.