Borderlands 2

2bias

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've died? I'm level 11 and haven't died once. Although the assassin class is quite easy the sniper rifles seem really powerful.

lucky you. I die loads lol commando class = run in and get stuck in lol

Captain Flynt spent a while bumming me yesterday, he was doing my head in by the end

LOL I had the same problem. When I died I stayed on the ledge by the vending machines an he couldn't touch me then.

Very much enjoying this. Prob just me being weird but does anyone try an see how high level they can get before they spend their skill points? Got 15 built up so far.

Thats probs why your dying if you aren't using the skill points to upgrade your character.

Managed to get a shotgun which is 72 x 23 ...get in! I got a fire element sniper rifle and a rocket machine gun. Currently level 18. I like the fact the weapons are random and there is no better feeling than finding a rare kick ass gun.

Need to get on this again, fifa early release has distracted me. My coop partners are all at Eurogamer this week though...and there is rocksmith, and darksiders 2 still.

I need to finish something before halo hits

Had some fun yesterday night doing a mission for sanctuary, kill some assassins hiding out in a building, bonus XP for killing them with certain weapons (shotgun for the sniper, melee for the psycho etc) proper fun, I was a little OP for that mission as well which made it murdering swathes of enemies fun.

this is the first shooter Ive actually liked using a shotgun in as well, they're badass

Had some fun yesterday night doing a mission for sanctuary, kill some assassins hiding out in a building, bonus XP for killing them with certain weapons (shotgun for the sniper, melee for the psycho etc) proper fun, I was a little OP for that mission as well which made it murdering swathes of enemies fun.

this is the first shooter Ive actually liked using a shotgun in as well, they're badass

Yeah that's not a bad mission. It is fun when you loot and find good weapons too. Used my golden key in sanctuary too which was a good idea as I wasn't a high level. Best weapon I got is a shotgun which is 219 x 19