Borderlands 2

2bias

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DLC is worth the money, I got the season pass so was free anyway but compared to Skyrim DLC you get a lot for your money. Only downfall is that they haven't increased the level cap which is annoying as I have now maxed out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a Baby Maker too. I use the Bee shield and Potential Conference Call and I can defeat Terramorphous solo in about 12 shots.

Not tried Hyperius with the Conference Call but with the Baby Maker I can get him done to half way before he kills me (solo). Need people on Xbox to do Hyperius with.

aye terramorphous is a piece of piss, need to get the babymaker so i can give hyperious a go,

i had a blast at pyro pete just to see the other day and near beat him first attempt without having a clue what to expect, ran out of ammo though and used the pipes too many times so i'd stupidly highlevel minions helping him. but easily doable.

who did you farm the babymaker off? maddog or madamm barttlebutt (whatever the verkid is called)

Barttlebutt is the easiest. The method on YouTube for Hyperius with the Babymaker doesn't work as easily anymore, I managed less than halfway an he killed me.

is this for the quick kill?

aye you're better off just taking 5mins and grinding him down it seems, helps if you have a corrosive infinity pistol or something to, i've actually one of the relics for the extra babymaker damage as well, just need to farm the actual gun at some point.

what class are you playing as?

Commando class.

The quick method being fire one shot and use the reload grenade to take damage off, (highly effective against the warrior)

Last update they scaled down the Bee shield so a 5 second kill is no longer possible.

Whats the SMG people use in the YouTube videos where it shoots 6 rounds horizontal? That seems to destroy his robots.

Ah it's that SMG you get from a sidequest in pirate's booty from scarlett

it's called the sandhawk iirc, it's a random element gun so prob best to quit/save until you get a corrosive version

I just noticed on YoutTube it's what people use to kill the bots around Hyperius.

You had a crack at him yet? Hoping the level cap increase comes soon.

What relic have you got for the Baby Maker? where did you get it?

Edited by 2bias

It's a random world drop but relics have a good chance to drop from terramorphous so farmingh him isn't a bad idea

Allegiance relic has 30% Damage increase, and 70% magazine size increase both make a difference to the damage the reload grenade does

i've a lesser version of that (blue one) but i'll farm for the better one

I have been farming Terramorphues for the Orange Mods. I'll look out for the Allegiance though as that sounds awesome.