QPR v NUFC - Monday 12th September. Live on Sky (8pm kick-off)

Tooj

gosling was hopeless last time out tbf.

Gosling had been out since March 2010 tbf.

looked short of fitness and touch against a league 1 side. Best used off the bench until he gets his sharpness back.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we play well 2nite id like 2 think wed have 2 much for QPR. My only concern is Jonas will have 2 be bang on his defensive game 2 help Rayor against SWP.

Im nearly pissing with excitment at the thought of Cabaye and Tiote outplayin Barton in the middle of the park. And if some reports are true that some of the boys in the squad didnt like barton then im sure theyll be really fired up for this one!

My prediction 2-1 Newcastle

2 true. :lol:

Barton captains

It's just going to feel so wrong watching him captain another side against us.

Piss-take by Warnock. You got him on a free, any need to make us feel worse. More pressure on him though to keep his cool and perform though

If Barton really didnt wanna leave us, and he loves Newcastle Utd as much as he's made out then i think if the travellin Newcastle fans cheer, applaude and sing his name it may affect him and fuck his head up for the game.

If Barton really didnt wanna leave us, and he loves Newcastle Utd as much as he's made out then i think if the travellin Newcastle fans cheer, applaude and sing his name it may affect him and fuck his head up for the game.

youre serious? this is a professional premier league football player, hes 29 not 12.

I can see Barton trying to win the game by himself to prove a point against our cunty owners, which in the end can work in our favour (whenever they fuck up they just get lucky results). Cant really see him turning violent against us though, will be his most controlled game all year if you ask me.

youre serious? this is a professional premier league football player, hes 29 not 12.

Oh my bad, i thought i was talkin bout joey "the ultimate professional and mature footballer" barton?? Ill consult u before i post next time just 2 make sure i dont need shot down

Oh my bad, i thought i was talkin bout joey "the ultimate professional and mature footballer" barton?? Ill consult u before i post next time just 2 make sure i dont need shot down

its a forum, discussions happen. I think youre wrong so Ive said so and why, is that a problem?

I can see Barton trying to win the game by himself to prove a point against our cunty owners, which in the end can work in our favour (whenever they fuck up they just get lucky results). Cant really see him turning violent against us though, will be his most controlled game all year if you ask me.

reckon youre right there, especially since hes been given the captaincy

Hope Barton plays well, I really do (would even stretch to him scoring provided QPR were 2, 3 nil down). It's just such a weird situation watching him take the field in blue and white hoops. Still, I reckon it'll be a draw, can't see us losing to them.

its a forum, discussions happen. I think youre wrong so Ive said so and why, is that a problem?

Yeah it is, wudnt have been if ur reply was a well thought point, but seein as joey barton has been 1 of the most emotional passionate players about i thought my point was fair. Urs was just a stupid put down

Yeah it is, wudnt have been if ur reply was a well thought point, but seein as joey barton has been 1 of the most emotional passionate players about i thought my point was fair. Urs was just a stupid put down

get used to it mate....loads of tits on here ready to put you down...