My website if anyone needs a photographer

ajax_andy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone ever needs a photographer or knows someone who does, then please feel free to have a look at my website and get in touch if you want to use my services:

Andy Hudson Photography

Discount available for toontastic members :icon_lol:

Looks really nice that. Good luck with it.

My mate did it for free so I'm over the moon with it tbh... I had tried to do my own last year but it looked awful and had no functionality lol

Ye divvint want much.

Package 4 - £400

1 hour pre shoot meeting to discuss ideas and concepts

4 hour shoot at a location of your choosing

Photographs edited to an excellent standard in accordance to the theme or concept agreed

Full licence to use the images for personal or marketing use

All images supplied in High Resolution on CD for you to print at your own leisure

Ye divvint want much.

Package 4 - £400

1 hour pre shoot meeting to discuss ideas and concepts

4 hour shoot at a location of your choosing

Photographs edited to an excellent standard in accordance to the theme or concept agreed

Full licence to use the images for personal or marketing use

All images supplied in High Resolution on CD for you to print at your own leisure

Not really when it comes to photography mate... a 4 hour shoot will take me about 20 hours of editing, so including the 1 hour pre shoot that's 25 hours for £400.

Tbh anyway not many people would ever require that amount of time for a shoot and you failed to mention the much cheaper options for less shoot time i.e. a 1 hour shoot for £125

If anyone ever needs a photographer or knows someone who does, then please feel free to have a look at my website and get in touch if you want to use my services:

Andy Hudson Photography

Discount available for toontastic members :icon_lol:

Canny site fella, names a bit of a mouthful mind! Wasn't AHPhotography free?

I like the pic with the bloke with his boots in the foreground good depth to that picture. Not sure what the kid in front of the yellow wall is supposed to be doing like. You can only be abstract to a certain level before you end up looking like a mug.

Nice site. Canny photos too. Is the one of the bikers near Alston / North Pennines.

Thanks mate.

No its over the dales in Co. Durham - Somewhere in between Crook and Barnard Castle if I remember correctly

Ah, right. It reminds me of the route to the Lakes via Alston, with the roadside markers for snow. Nice shot. That's pretty high up that way (where it was taken) too. Tow Law have the highest football ground in the country iirc.

I like the pic with the bloke with his boots in the foreground good depth to that picture. Not sure what the kid in front of the yellow wall is supposed to be doing like. You can only be abstract to a certain level before you end up looking like a mug.

Good taste is the enemy of art, Steven.

Haha thanks, yeah the yellow wall one is a pro model who wanted his portfolio updating, he was VERY full of himself and tbh his poses were well over the top.

Nice site. Canny photos too. Is the one of the bikers near Alston / North Pennines.

Thanks mate.

No its over the dales in Co. Durham - Somewhere in between Crook and Barnard Castle if I remember correctly

Ah, right. It reminds me of the route to the Lakes via Alston, with the roadside markers for snow. Nice shot. That's pretty high up that way (where it was taken) too. Tow Law have the highest football ground in the country iirc.

Yeah its really nice up there and is quite similar to the drive up to the lakes. It is really high, we had to abort a shoot a while ago because the fog was so think you couldn't see a thing, yet a few miles down the road there wasn't any fog at all.