Which thread??

snakehips

I couldn't decide which thread this should have gone in (Xmas Decs or A Man Thing), so I started a new one. Oooooh, sooooo.......revolutionary!

Is it just our house, or does everyone get 'festive toilet rolls'????

Every year, mrs hips buys a load of said toilet rolls. I cannot think what for, as one bit of paper (multiplied by personal preference ;) ) is as good as another for this business.

Well?

The Maggie Thatcher loo roll you used to be able to get in the 80's was quality like. Just reminded me.

70263[/snapback]

That rings a bell.

There have been a number of novelty bog rolls over the years - can't think of one flippin example right now though I suspect a sunlun one would have been available?? (on N-O shopping emporium, per chance?)

The Maggie Thatcher loo roll you used to be able to get in the 80's was quality like. Just reminded me.

70263[/snapback]

That rings a bell.

There have been a number of novelty bog rolls over the years - can't think of one flippin example right now though I suspect a sunlun one would have been available?? (on N-O shopping emporium, per chance?)

70265[/snapback]

Would you be brave enough to buy it by itself though, or are you a botter like Gemmill? ;)

70263[/snapback]

That rings a bell.

70265[/snapback]

Would you be brave enough to buy it by itself though, or are you a botter like Gemmill? ;)

70267[/snapback]

Ahm nails me, lyke. Nee botha to buy loo rolls, or 'wumen's stuff' for that matter. :angry: (that's the closest tough-guy smilie I can use).

I brought some 100 dollar bill bog roll back from New York last year, I intended to keep it in the bathroom for show but inevitably I got caught short when there was no arse rag in the house and had to break into it.

I sharp regreted my decision, worst arse rag I ever did use, arse cut to ribbons and it wasn't even a Saturday night at Camp David!

Did anyone see the story in the papers today about ex-mackem Sean Thornton? Says he's cleaned up his act, stopped drinking and denies ever setting fire to £50 notes on a night out. Now he's at Doncaster he probably amuses himself by melting down 20p's.

70496[/snapback]

I wasn't aware he had a problem tbh. Wasn't he their best player? Says it all I guess.