Gypo's

JawD

Phone call I just had at work

"Im told you are selling one of your commercial vans?".

Me " No sorry, we're not"

Caller "Yes Im told you are"

Me "Sorry you must be mistaken, we're not selling anything"

Caller "When will you be selling one?"

Me "Ive no plans at the moment"

Caller "Always the same with you Geordie Cunts isnt it? Never wanting to sell anything you Fucking Geordie Wanker"

Me laughing "Aye thanks for that"

Caller hangs up

Not the first time I've had this and I know it's basically a scam. A tactic often used by our "travelling" friends. They buy and old vehicle off you and then come back with invoices saying they have had to get a lot of work done to fix it and they threaten you for cash to cover it etc. Such a lovely bunch.

Yes, he was a scouser. Was last time as well. They get our number off our van that does the cheshire/mersey area.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was probably Toughguymick

after new material for john bishops britain im sure

can see it now "my dad righ'...something something...geordies never sell any'n"

Edited by Semimental

Caller "Always the same with you Geordie Cunts isnt it? Never wanting to sell anything you Fucking Geordie Wanker"

Should have replied 'Apart from £40m worth of footballers you thick scouse cunt'.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuu

If only Id thought of that :icon_lol:

Guy I work with had some bother with the local gypos. They ended up knocking him out and floored his father-in-law who now has permanent brain damage. I think the case is getting done soon in the juvenile courts. If that wasn't enough, some gypos nicked my bike once. I think it's sad that people watch shite like I'm a big fat gypsy cunt here's my wedding and find things to admire in utter scumbags with no moral sense whatsoever.

I'm sure there are plenty of decent gypsys, Django Reindhart wasn't half bad.

Isn't someone on here from the Rose Lee heritage?

:icon_lol: I purported to be in a Toughguy thread where the Appleby Horse Fair was also mentioned.

I only said it in the hope of getting Toughaz to engage further.

Alas, it merely resulted in you calling me a "pikey cunt"

:icon_lol: I purported to be in a Toughguy thread where the Appleby Horse Fair was also mentioned.

Ah, cheers for clearing that up

… Heather flogging, curse muttering, gypo twat. :o

Ah, cheers for clearing that up

… Heather flogging, curse muttering, gypo twat. :o

..those ridge tiles look like they need repointing - £50

That's spooky, that mate. They actually do.

:icon_lol:

Well it's also funny you should say that but just had mine done too slim.

Ridge and hip all raked out and re-done ... £200 (obviously a no scaffy/safety considered like but some of the jokers after £1500+)

know the kid so give me a shout if interested mate

Tbf, after all the snow they were knocking on our door to fix the guttering. Several rip off quotes later I had him back replacing front and back for £300 and fixing some tiles that blew off. I bet the cunt was there throwing bricks at my roof knocking the tiles off..... :icon_lol:

Tbf, after all the snow they were knocking on our door to fix the guttering. Several rip off quotes later I had him back replacing front and back for £300 and fixing some tiles that blew off. I bet the cunt was there throwing bricks at my roof knocking the tiles off..... :icon_lol:

It was like Jewsons yard round ours after the snow. Out of 90 houses on our estate , I reckon 60+ lost their gutters. Every single one that buckled was a modern plastic job.

My original cast iron ones didn't even bend.

And Gypo Bobby, I may be in touch when I've got some spare readys.… or I might do it myself. :o

Edited by Monkeys Fist

I know this is a wank story, but my first encounter with gypsy's was at primary school. These were proper gypsy's stunk like fuck, talked like Brad Pitt in Snatch, had gold rings on, dirty finger nails, had about 10 dogs each. Anyway this is a Lee Ryder standard anecdote but 6 year old ye naa this, I says miss John Johnson's wiping snots on the table. Quick as a flash in this Irish/gypsy voice "John Johnson's not fuckin wiping snots on the table at all!!!" Big fuckin snot right in front of him on the table, 6 year old saying fuckin to a catholic primary school teacher :icon_lol: Got killed a few years later the poor cunt.

I know this is a wank story, but my first encounter with gypsy's was at primary school. These were proper gypsy's stunk like fuck, talked like Brad Pitt in Snatch, had gold rings on, dirty finger nails, had about 10 dogs each. Anyway this is a Lee Ryder standard anecdote but 6 year old ye naa this, I says miss John Johnson's wiping snots on the table. Quick as a flash in this Irish/gypsy voice "John Johnson's not fuckin wiping snots on the table at all!!!" Big fuckin snot right in front of him on the table, 6 year old saying fuckin to a catholic primary school teacher :lol:Got killed a few years later the poor cunt.

<_< Don't mean to laugh, it just caught me off guard.

Most of them die young like (not even taking the piss there either).

No it's completely true, I've heard of three from a few years round my age group who'd been killed or died by the age of 20 that's just off Newburn Camp.

Roughly ten times more infants die under the age of two, while a third of Travellers die before the age of 25. In addition, 80% of Travellers die before the age of 65. Some 10% of Traveller children die before their second birthday, compared to just 1% of the general population.

I know first hand what Alex was saying is true, but that is fuckin absolutely staggering. Unbelievable even. That's like worse than the shittest African country. Ye can just see them "oh we'll just have another wun" "aye" "aye". Should be eradicated. No wonder the Italians hate the Romanians.