Gypo's

JawD

Work didn't set them free then. I am just shocked that slavery has been going on for 15 years about 15 miles from where I used to live. Hope the gypos get their caravans bulldozed, and they get deported to Afghanistan. Gypsies do face discrimination and suchlike in Eastern Europe, but they are also scumbags who rob, steal and sell drugs etc.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Work didn't set them free then. I am just shocked that slavery has been going on for 15 years about 15 miles from where I used to live. Hope the gypos get their caravans bulldozed, and they get deported to Afghanistan. Gypsies do face discrimination and suchlike in Eastern Europe, but they are also scumbags who rob, steal and sell drugs etc.

Are Travellers still around in Britain?

I rubbed shoulders with quite a few travellers when I used to go to music festivals in the 80's and 90's. Most had no personal hygiene and lived in squalor ("I don't believe in personal hygiene" was the standard line), argued against society and property but jealously guarded their own (some of which was stolen from other people) and unfailingly claimed the dole and benefits. They generally made a shit tip of everywhere they went in their highly polluting vans and buses, whilst publicly espousing radical green values. It also provided a safe haven for a nasty criminal element and workshy parasites.

If they're still knocking around today, I wouldn't be surprised if this is more about travellers and less about gypsies.

Still nowt from Leazes. But amayve he's been busy this weekend...

I have, I've answered your [obsessed] pm. I'll have a look later in the week, maybe tomorrow or Thursday, but the gist of my reply will be similar to the pm I've sent you.

Replace the word "travellers" with "Muslims" in that article and imagine a certain posters uproar, we'd be on abou 30 pages already :lol:

unlike some people, you won't find any posts from me defending any "travellers" for breaking any laws or wishy washy namby pamby statements saying "its only 1% of them"

Replace the word "travellers" with "Muslims" in that article and imagine a certain posters uproar, we'd be on abou 30 pages already :lol:

unlike some people, you won't find any posts from me defending any "travellers" for breaking any laws or wishy washy namby pamby statements saying "its only 1% of them"

Which people?

As is said in the PM; this is your biggest problem. yYou won't find any posts from anyone defending any "travellers" for breaking any laws or wishy washy namby pamby statements saying "its only 1% of them"

Neither will you find anyone defending asylum seekers or terrorists. And I repeat my challenge. Find a post that backs up your accusations and I'll donate £50 to SBR charity, or don't and stop making the baseless accusations.

It's a fairly straightforward concept, I'm baffled why you're avoiding it, both here and in PM

As is said in the PM; this is your biggest problem. yYou won't find any posts from anyone defending any "travellers" for breaking any laws or wishy washy namby pamby statements saying "its only 1% of them"

Neither will you find anyone defending asylum seekers or terrorists . And I repeat my challenge. Find a post that backs up your accusations and I'll donate £50 to SBR charity, or don't and stop making the baseless accusations.

It's a fairly straightforward concept, I'm baffled why you're avoiding it, both here and in PM

you're also blind. Is there a charity for the brainwashed, as well as the blind ?

I've answered you by PM too. What I say in it goes.

Which people?

is the deeper ironic meaning too much to comprehend ?

As requested by Leazes, here's our pm

I know you don't read the boards every day, hence the private message.

Yet again I challenge you to back up your claims thT people are defending asylum seekers sponging off the state.

This is your biggest problem Leazes. Your opinions are valid opinions, but the problem is you create the opinions of other people. Literally nobody has defended anybody sponging off the state. Literally nobody has.

So either back up these accusations and I'll donate cash to a charity or pack it in.

Save

I'm not packing anything in, and I'll donate to a charity of my own choosing thanks Dave.

Fact is there are too many people sponging off the state, but nowhere [or NOT MANY PEOPLE] advocate getting rid of them, they find excuses to let them stay etc hiding behind absurd percentages [as in the brief post I've made for the moment] or other reasons.

The country is going bust mate, this [apart from the erosion of law, order and decent standards - a big part of which has been brought into the country by foreigners] is playing a significant part. As you live in London, you should be more aware of this than some others.

You don't seem to have understood anything in my message. Please read it again.

You've stated that people on this board advocate swapping gypsies for Muslims, asylum seekers and terrorists. I've said that's made up.

What you mean is "I more worried about Muslims, aslyum seekers and terrorists." which is fine and dandy. But when you accuse people of holding preposterous positions, it only serves to make you look a fool. Which you aren't.

Am I worried about Muslims? No. Asylum seekers? Notthe genuine ones, but I fear many use that tag as a means of circumventing immigration controls. Am I worried about terrorists? No. I live in the city most likely to be attacked in all of Britain, perhaps Europe, and I can honestly say the only way terrorism has affected my life is through work. Our security services are 2nd to none and the fear you feel is incongruous with the facts.

Again, show me where people are guilty of that which you accuse them of and I'll donate to charity as a forfeit. If you can't, please stop using that form of argument.

Dave

Dave.....plenty of people accuse me of lots of things I'm not, such as being a "Shepherd lover" because I correctly said that the replacements wouldn't necessarily or automatically be better [fairly obvious considering only 4 clubs were better during the 15 years they owned the club but lets face it there are plenty of thick cunts out there], and being a member of the BNP [simply because I don't defend terrorists on the basis "they are a small minority of muslims" or being a member of the BNP because I don't defend black people or other immigrants for eroding British values of law, order, value of human life, or turning some cities into ghettos where white men can't walk down the streets.

Still, I suppose that is "different", or "extremist" in your brainwashed view.

I don;t make a song and dance about it, or send people pm's though.

Honestly, I think you should get a life.

I probably won't post this on the open forum now, it would only be more or less what I've said here, so to that extent, you can post this pm in its entirety if you like as a reply.

I've got more to do.

Cheers.

Yet again, you've not read my message and have, instead, launched on some rant again.

Show me where anyone has done that which you have accused them of?

When you put words between speechmakrs, you're stting that it's a direct quote. You really have comprehension problems.

You've accused people of wanting to swap gypsies for muslims, Asylum Seekers and Terrorists and yet refuse to point to anything backing up this offensive claim. When you're accused of being racist, the burden of proof is on the accuser, so they will look at your posts and find a multitude of examples where you speak of Black people eroding your way of life. Of cities where white men can't walk down the street! How many cities have youactually lived in Leazes? I've lived in a few, in my short time and I've never experienced, nor heard of a city where specifically white men or women, can't walk down the street. I've heard of plenty of places where people can't feel safe, The Farm, the Govern, Hell, even the Meadowell wasn't exactly welcoming. Is this because of Black or Asian people? No it's because scum, regardless of colour or creed.

You say I've sent you an "obsessed" private message, but I hardly think one conversation through pm is obsessed at all. What is obsession is remarking on the Shepherds and Hall encumbency in the middle of a discussion about immigration and gypsies. That is obsession. You are literally obsessed with that topic. That you bring it into nigh on every thread is evidence of that.

Also, have a look in the mirror before you call people obsessed, brainwashed, biased or blind. Truly you show no self awareness.

My point is this, stop accusing people of something unless you can back it up. It just makes you look a fool.

Neither will you find anyone defending asylum seekers or terrorists. And I repeat my challenge. Find a post that backs up your accusations and I'll donate £50 to SBR charity, or don't and stop making the baseless accusations.

Stop jumping on the bandwagon.

Jesus man, who fucking cares? :lol: This place wouldn't be what it is without those baseless accusations ;)

exactly. This is what I've pointed out [sort of] in my PM. Plenty of people accuse me of being "racist", and a member of the BNP, KKK etc just because I [correctly] point out some truths about foreigners, and an overpopulated country, less regard for law and order, human life [for example], - and Cameron has only just made comments about people needing to speak English and integrate more into the UK to back it up - but I don't jump around with beans in my arse shouting about "baseless accusations".

I could post the PM [which is nowt really much more than the above, because I'm not bothered and I haven't had time] but Fish can do that if he likes, and I've told him so.