Gypo's

JawD

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not surprised that's he taken this stance, it's not like he can back up any of his claims because he's made them all up. People defending terrorists, people wanting illegal immigration, people using spurious percentages. It's him and him alone who creates these falsehoods and IU just want him to be aware of what a fool it makes him look.

He brought Shepherd and Hall into a discussion about gypos ffs, the man is clinically insane.

You're absolutely right, but the problem with the insane is that they don't realise it. When he's not referencing arguments from 5 years ago, he's making people up ("some people") to argue with. But trying to make him see that is an exercise in futility.

Better men than you (me) have tried and failed.

You're absolutely right, but the problem with the insane is that they don't realise it. When he's not referencing arguments from 5 years ago, he's making people up ("some people") to argue with. But trying to make him see that is an exercise in futility.

:lol:

Ah well, he's denied SBR £50. WWFSD?

what would you call an accountant who urged the club to spend millions of money that it didn't have again ?

I'm not surprised that's he taken this stance, it's not like he can back up any of his claims because he's made them all up. People defending terrorists, people wanting illegal immigration, people using spurious percentages. It's him and him alone who creates these falsehoods and IU just want him to be aware of what a fool it makes him look.

He brought Shepherd and Hall into a discussion about gypos ffs, the man is clinically insane.

BAsically, you're still getting your knickers in a twist regarding that made up accusation of a while ago, because I refused to apologise.

People DO defend terrorists, immigrants, and people DO use spurious percentages to do exactly this.

It's the fools, like you, who can't see it.

Are you going to get into a flounce again ? :razz:

I think it's important to distinguish between terrorists and immigrants mind. :razz:

and muslims

and defending

and flounce

and obsessed

and... well, it's basically important to learn that words have distinct meanings, isn't it?

I think it's important to distinguish between terrorists and immigrants mind. :razz:

and muslims

and defending

and flounce

and obsessed

and... well, it's basically important to learn that words have distinct meanings, isn't it?

"wild accusations with no foundation"

Hows things in the Ivory Tower [ooops, I mean that tower block in Brixton?] Don't tell me, all your neighbours speaka da English because they have been to english lessons and are working hard for the good of the country and doing their bit for the economy to pay their way.

If only.

and muslims

and defending

and flounce

and obsessed

Hows things in the Ivory Tower [ooops, I mean that tower block in Brixton?] Don't tell me, all your neighbours speaka da English because they have been to english lessons and are working hard for the good of the country and doing their bit for the economy to pay their way.

If only.

You are deranged.

what would you call an accountant who urged the club to spend millions of money that it didn't have again ?

:razz: What would you call the chairman who actually spent them? You crazy twat.

:razz: What would you call the chairman who actually spent them? You crazy twat.

an accountant ? :lol:

and muslims

and defending

and flounce

and obsessed

If only.

You are deranged.

you are blind

an accountant ? :lol:

The correct answer is your boyfriend.

Mo mo mo mo mo mo mo mo mo mo mohammed

I want to hold them like they do in texas plays

So-called accountant refusing to change his ways (I love it)

He won't accept that I was right all alongggg

Our best chairman was Shepherd and Mike Ashley is a dong

Oh, oh , oh

I'll post a lot,

Show him that he's wrong

Oh, oh , oh

Wear him down with attrition,

Cos I'm on a mission

Can't read my, can't read my

No you can't read my posts again

(your all cunts and immigrunts)

Can't read my, can't read my

No you can't read my posts again

(left-leaning do-gooder cunt fuck twats)